4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

KennyDCock

Jul 26, 2021
Really disappointed that we have to either make Natalie sad or let her get eaten :(
Really? i thought she was happy if after she came over you just mess with her as either version of cara and still don't let her go to the farm. she just goes home. you also can just not let her come over by not phoning her up. then you wont have the interaction and she wont be sad or happy since it never happened

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Really? i thought she was happy if after she came over you just mess with her as either version of cara and still don't let her go to the farm. she just goes home. you also can just not let her come over by not phoning her up. then you wont have the interaction and she wont be sad or happy since it never happened
Huh just went back and tried that and you're right, heh
I just assumed from how excited she was at that point that she would also have been crushed if you said no - didn't expect Cara would successfully lie to her about why

• Red Heart
Reactions: KennyDCock
Jan 10, 2020
Huh just went back and tried that and you're right, heh
I just assumed from how excited she was at that point that she would also have been crushed if you said no - didn't expect Cara would successfully lie to her about why
it's been awhile for me, since i can't get past the scene meeting the mayor in the study at his house in the compressed version b/c it's still broken, but iirc u do get 2 have some fun w/her in some kinda parallel universe, even after she gets vore'd by the horse

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
it's been awhile for me, since i can't get past the scene meeting the mayor in the study at his house in the compressed version b/c it's still broken, but iirc u do get 2 have some fun w/her in some kinda parallel universe, even after she gets vore'd by the horse
You're probably thinking of Ruby - Natalie doesn't get vored until (assuming you make certain frustratingly positive choices) the end of Ep2

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes