• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'll be honest... If this new version has the same ending as the original, I don't care... It just wastes precious time and delays the release of the new game... However, if there is an opportunity here that many people miss harem ending, then I'd replay it myself... However, there's no corresponding tag on the header... So I'm focusing on other games for now, but good luck DEV...
Dotty Diaries hasn't updated tags yet. But he did specifically say it has Harem path now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-contract-v0-9-rework-dotty-diaries.153997/post-13537754

Reactions: Acsuka

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Thank you for the feedback! I always receive the most valuable critiques here. :)

I would strongly advise anyone who doesn’t like sandbox games to skip this update.

This update introduces the sandbox mode in the first 4 episodes.

However, it also includes some changes to the story. The goal wasn’t just to add sandbox elements but to improve parts of the story that were lacking or out of context in the first 4 episodes.

A harem ending will be added, and there will be an option to play only the visual novel without any sandbox elements for those who prefer that.

If you're not a fan of clicking around, please skip this update and wait for the full game release. Otherwise, it might feel like a waste of time.

For those who enjoy this type of game, give it a try and let me know what you think!

Dotty Diaries hasn't updated tags yet. But he did specifically say it has Harem path now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-contract-v0-9-rework-dotty-diaries.153997/post-13537754
Unfortunately, not yet. The harem ending will be added in the next update. I’ll update the tags at that time as well.

tried code "lovedianee", the game claims it's activated, still clicking on the up left button nothing happen?!
am I doing something wrong?
Which service did you use to download the game? Mega, Drive, or something else? I just tested it from MEGA for osX, and it worked for me... so I can check

nino40

Nov 22, 2020
Sorry very very disapointed
As a general consideration, and not specifically addressed to you, every game by every dev who abandons halfway or even almost towards the end and starts remakes encountered so far always has the only common denominator of always being pejorative and in the vast majority of cases unfinished both in the original and in the remake. (okay sometimes the renderings are better and some errors in the plots or dialogues are corrected to make the events fit together better but they are never worth the price paid for an abandoned plot and in any case you get a better result with substitutions and partial integrations a little at a time with updates)
Remakes in progress are almost always due to a lack of ideas. And it immediately gives rise to the suspicion that it is just a method to milk a few more pennies, but we gain a bad reputation and give up sponsors who reward seriousness. In those cases it would be better to ask for help from someone who suggests it and then choose the most congenial ones
Moving on to you, however, doing a remake and moving to a sandbox (only the super light ones with choice of locations are bearable) in my opinion is definitely a self-defeating act given that the vast majority of users find this style obsolete from the 90s and irritating due to losses of time (in some cases delirious)
INFINITELY appreciated games perhaps shorter but COMPLETE
and only after how many remakes or versions does one prefer to do
So just two pieces of advice from me that you can obviously ignore
1 ALWAYS finish the game started ANYWAY AND IN ANY CASE as set. and only then start the remake if you want to add or change something.-2 Personally, but it's your choice, avoid sandboxes, many good games with nice plots and nice renderings lose 50% of their attractiveness with this system

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Seems like a small mismatch :

Code:
    if cheat_1 == "lovedianee":

$ persistent.bonus_code_part_1 = True
but later
Code:
if not persistent.bonus_code_part_2:

... -> text " Enter the Sexy Content Code in the Main Menu to enable this feature "

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
For those who have already downloaded the game it would be nice to have the fixed python script as single download.
Seems like a small mismatch :

Code:
    if cheat_1 == "lovedianee":

$ persistent.bonus_code_part_1 = True
but later
Code:

... -> text " Enter the Sexy Content Code in the Main Menu to enable this feature "

Stupid small mistake...

I can upload a new rpy file for those who downloaded already? Or is there some other way to do python script.

Thank you for help!

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Hey everyone,

The links for the new version are updated with WORKING bonus code and sexy mode version. I'm still re-uploading to MIXDROP and PIXELDRAIN, but the working version is now available on MEGA, GDrive, and GoFile.

There's also a Python script with a fix. Just put the file CustomScreens.rpy in the game folder and replace the existing one.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For those who know how Ren'py works it is enough to use a text editor like Notepad++ and go into file CustomScreens.rpy and change line 1870 from
Code:
to
Code:
if not persistent.bonus_code_part_1:
That did the job for me.

For others it should work to place the fixed version of CustomScreens.rpy in the /game folder replacing the current file.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes