• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Carried by a Big Girl [Final] [Kyomu's Office]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Gentlecat2210

Wanted to like this, and I did, but it drip feeds you scenes so few and far between. Everyone is right when they say this is a good (if not the best) gentle femdom game, but I just got so bored of running around for puzzles. If there is an upload online for all of the sex scenes, lemmie know :3
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Comrade BLin

I used to think people with giant women fetish is only the facade of feet fetish. (bigger feet, quite obvious)
    Tall and big women are hot, not gonna lie! But giant women?
    I'm sure you all has figured out that they see themself as the male anglerfish.
    Quite creepy! But each their own, i guess!
    I like it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Pokemon 1234567890

This game offers a very nice gameplay overall, with good puzzles and story. The puzzles might get complex at times but we have a simplified guide for the entire game available. The H scenes are very well animated and you will enjoy them if gentle femdom is your thing. The concept of the game is also minification (seems obvious) but imo it's not like the mc is microscopic like most of the mini guy tags are like (Which is good!) The game holds off pretty well from what I have played. I just hope the game was much bigger and had more scenes but yes beggers can't be choosers ig. Overall one of the games of all time!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Porito

Very good! The puzzles are very well done, the cutscenes are decent and the interactions between the characters are, honestly, quite interesting. Furthermore, I appreciate the fact that it has a guide to help you if you get stuck somewhere and many mechanics to facilitate your progress, in case you can't get past a minigame, for example.
    It was a cool experience, and you can see that the developers put a certain amount of care into the game. I definitely recommend checking it out, especially if you are into these types of fetishes.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

69betaboi69

Close to perfection. It deliver the premise really good.

Some minigames are annoying and be prepared to walk a lot. Some puzzles are somewhat hard, but with the guide there is no problem. I liked it quite a lot.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Weeb34

if you like gentle femdom, this is your game.
    this game has some of the most creative puzzles I've seen in a while, the characters are well written for an H game and the story can be quite funny.
    5/5 would cum in tits again.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Oblivion9873

For any fans of this type of size difference/miniGTS content, mommydom, *definitely-not-s***a*, super voluptuous/curvy girls, doskoinpo, etc. etc. this game is very much a must play. While the dev gets a bit ridiculous with some of the puzzles, the rest of them are decently clever to tackle. While using the guide definitely improves the experience, the ingame hint system is generally enough to progress at MOST points in the game (end game library not included).
    Enough about the mechanics, the artwork is FANTASTIC if you're into this shit like I am. No complicating things with unnecessary extra kinks to further limit the target audience. The heroines all feel loving, kinky and enamoring, all while looking GREAT.
    Only way I'd want to improve this game would be to have animation for the scenes circle-tekua style, but I digress.
    Great game and a must play if you're a fan of things even remotely close to this.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

pingu2993

This game is a real masterpiece. If you're into this type of fetish, it executes everything about to a really excellent level.

I went in completely blind and was blown away.

Story is nothing out of left field, BUT it is consistent, the characters are great and act believably (taking into account the circumstances at hand), and there's even a little bit of interesting lore if you care enough to pay attention to it.

CG is excellent, really really top notch. My only complaint in this department is the relatively small amount of cum during some scenes. Don't get me wrong, a real person would fucking die of dehydration if they were blowing that much juice, but considering that the story emphasizes it so much, I wish it had been reflected better in the art. Nitpicking, really.

The gameplay is very puzzle based, which can be great or annoying, depending on how much mental effort you want to put in. There is an ingame hint system, and also a guide available however, so even though I personally liked them, I think even people who don't will be able to get through it nbd. There were only 1 or 2 puzzles that were a little obtuse, and even then the ingame system was plenty to figure them out.

The pacing and flow was also excellent. Just enough unexpected stuff to make you wonder what was coming next without being a total non-sequitur. To that end as well, the amount of interactable objects in the world was very surprising. It really helps sell and immerse you in the feeling of a little adventure.

9.98/10 needs a little more cum