RPGM Completed Carried by a Big Girl [Final] [Kyomu's Office]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
RJ389725_img_main.png

Overview:
Ichika, Shinome, Lena, and the protagonist — in a strange turn of events, the four poor souls are trapped in a parallel world that resembles their school. And to make matters worse, the protagonist has been shrunk and is inexplicably naked! Unable to so much as run, all he can do is shiver from the cold. But luckily, Ichika happens to spot him and "reluctantly" offers to carry him while they explore...​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-15
Release Date: 2022-05-07
Original Title: 大きい女の子に運ばれる!
Developer: Kyomu's Office
Translator: Tabszoid
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Original Guide - Simplified Guide

RJ389725_img_smp1.png RJ389725_img_smp2.png RJ389725_img_smp3.png RJ389725_img_smp4.png RJ389725_img_smp5.png RJ389725_img_smp6.png RJ389725_img_smp7.png RJ389725_img_smp8.png RJ389725_img_smp9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
After 5 months of working on this translation, I can finally say it's complete. This is my first ever translation so the quality might not be like studio quality translation, but I did my absolute best to translate everything through multiple revisions and checking if the each meaning is correct.

There will still be some original Japanese onomatopoeia with a mix of English ones, the game has heavy Japanese reference that's too hard to localize or just awkward when converting to English. So some words will have to be literal direct translation, though I made sure the translation is extended enough through understanding the context.

Also, I never really gotten to fully proofread everything as I'd hope, but my multiple revisions should still be understandable to be read. If there's anything big that needs to be re-work, I would try to fix it, though I'm basically exhausted modifying this game, so don't expect it to be absolutely perfect.

My mistake was that I forgot to delete my save files when proofreading the game.
Guess I was too exhausted to remember that.
Whelp, just start a new game and delete my proofreading saves if you'd like, never making that mistake again.

I also made the guide when the game is too hard, you can always read the in-game "Think" hips option, but the walkthrough will be more detailed in explaining the step-by-step process, so it wouldn't be too confusing.
The original is with all the little goofs and credits I put, the modded one is just without all that,
anyone that just wants to play the game seriously can just get the modded one as it's less distracting in my opinion.

All in all, I'm very proud of my work here and hope that everyone enjoys it.
Massive thanks to TechnoParagon for uploading it for me!

Last edited:

Bigboi42

Nov 13, 2020
After 5 months of working on this translation, I can finally say it's complete. This is my first ever translation so the quality might not be like studio quality translation, but I did my absolute best to translate everything through multiple revisions and checking if the each meaning is correct.

There will still be some original Japanese onomatopoeia with a mix of English ones, the game has heavy Japanese reference that's too hard to localize or just awkward when converting to English. So some words will have to be literal direct translation, though I made sure the translation is extended enough through understanding the context.

Also, I never really gotten to fully proofread everything as I'd hope, but my multiple revisions should still be understandable to be read. If there's anything big that needs to be re-work, I would try to fix it, though I'm basically exhausted modifying this game, so don't expect it to be absolutely perfect.

I also made the guide when the game is too hard, you can always read the in-game "Think" hips option, but the walkthrough will be more detailed in explaining the step-by-step process, so it wouldn't be too confusing.

All in all, I'm very proud of my work here and hope that everyone enjoys it.
Massive thanks to TechnoParagon for uploading it for me!
Congrats on finishing your first translation!

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
Hello. Was thinking about buy this so if it’s any good maybe I’ll still buy it
It's definitely good! It's about 4-6 hours long if you take your time reading it all.
Has about 5 big stages where you get to understand the story more,
typical succubus story, but definitely from a new perspective imo.
Plus all the extra secret stuff is great also, you can find out in my guide.

The biggest drawback is that there's literally no sex in the few hours of the game...
But the game's about mostly focus on enduring, so... :HideThePain:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
what's the deal with the 2 walkthroughs? What mod(s) are they talking about?
nvm I see it's talked about in TL's note in his comment

also many thanks TL

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TechnoParagon
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes