Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'ma be honest. i dont mind a game with violence. but killing off girls that we could have added to harem annoys me. like we can keep alexanders mom...although i dont see any scenes with her yet. but we had to kill Mary?

we barely get any choices and apparently we cant decide to save her.

also the Alea torture didnt make alot of sense. like i can get the torture. but why was the MC naked at all if he wasnt gonna have any fun with her? is she still alive? what am i missing?

anyways i dont know what happened if Mary is alive or not. if she is i might give this game another shot. but i had to bail after that event. it was just annoying for me to not have a choice.

also annoying to be someone elses slave but not as much as the Mary scene.

but in general this game might not be for me.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
i'ma be honest. i dont mind a game with violence. but killing off girls that we could have added to harem annoys me. like we can keep alexanders mom...although i dont see any scenes with her yet. but we had to kill Mary?

we barely get any choices and apparently we cant decide to save her.

also the Alea torture didnt make alot of sense. like i can get the torture. but why was the MC naked at all if he wasnt gonna have any fun with her? is she still alive? what am i missing?

anyways i dont know what happened if Mary is alive or not. if she is i might give this game another shot. but i had to bail after that event. it was just annoying for me to not have a choice.

also annoying to be someone elses slave but not as much as the Mary scene.

but in general this game might not be for me.
Mary isn’t dead

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Mary isn’t dead
in that case i'll finish the rest.

but i forgot to mention something else. whenever you do a sex scene there isn't really a "finish" like the club girl i can understand since she swallows. but some of the other sex scenes dont end where you can see the cumshot.

the scene with Elena for example. or the drug girls.

at the moment i wont complain about where you can't decide to finish like face, breasts, body, inside, etc. but it does ruin the sex scene a bit.

having to decide between which alliance to choose from wasnt a super big deal but still sucks we can only choose one. also sucks the nigerians don't have any girls.

and lastly. is there any events with the church? like am i supposed to give them money to unlock something or take?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Mary isn’t dead
Boah... Another remake of an uncompleted game. How am i supposed to see the end of an story if everyone made fucking remakes... i hate it..
Technically the dev pretty much completed all the remakes. I just think when he first release a game its literally a demo/idea then change the name then completes it.
Mary isn’t dead
I guess that's good. I literally wanted to drop the game after this MC did something that stupid to get him in that place. He's way too hot headed to be a boss. He gets mad when his family members go do something but when he does something insane. He wants to feel sorry for himself.

EroHunter

Sep 13, 2021
Hey so I'm stuck right after Vica said she needs me to do a job or she'll kill Elena, what do I do next?

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes