VN Ren'Py Casting Couch Simulator [v0.07] [Casting Couch Simulator]

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Casting Couch Simulator [v0.03] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 69mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Uh. Casting girls (for model work I imagine) has nothing to do with domination.

Well, this is a game. Or it isn't. Yet.

Maybe the dev should have waited with releasing until he had actual sexual content to show.

Jun 10, 2018
I assume this is one's attempt at a different version of Some Modeling agency but i recommend a bit more development b4 posting it, if this is just a test at least put that in the description.

Lordstar5

Apr 6, 2019
Ah come on, i was waiting for some serious casting couch sim gameplay, where you as the couch witness what happens during a casting. sadge

alukcoR

Feb 23, 2017
I don't want to write a review yet. I feel like this could be great and could just be a lazy waste. Too early to tell. I love the concept and the animation looks promising. I do want to see more put into the girls motivation. Seemed like there was no reason for the chick to give in to the MC. I thought some blackmail or something was coming into play when he did research on her but it just seemed pointless. I recommend doing some research on the more reluctant versions of the audition genre. Could be fun. Good luck

Reactions: chanceman

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Looks like you've got your initial systems in place (work/research/shoot, and I see you've got some stuff in the shop for later), and I do like the journalist you've used. Hope this develops more.

Might have put the patreon up a little bit too early with so little content though!

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Very nice game and really original story. Thanks alot for this kind of game. A little bit shorter but good! Is it schedulled in future updates to have more girls? I will follow it :p Love it

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
V0.03 is out on another site. I might download it and then upload it here if I have time. That other site is super slow!

Here is a link for the pc version:

Last edited:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Old saves do load but don't work so you'll have to start over. Otherwise the two new women don't show up. I am still trying to get used to the storyline and Engrish. Hopefully this game will live up to our expectations soon.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
"Uhm, boring..."
"NEW UPDATE - APPLY YOUR WIFE/FIANCE FACE AND BODY"
"1 million new patreon's subscriber"

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes