4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Does anyone have a full save with the secret room? Everytime i close the game my saves are reset wtf and I'm not gonna keep replaying the whole game everytime to see the new content....

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Does anyone have a full save with the secret room? Everytime i close the game my saves are reset wtf and I'm not gonna keep replaying the whole game everytime to see the new content....
He (Poring) explicitly mentioned that there is already a full save for the new version

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
No, it's in the current version as well
Then there should be the so-called "free-mode" aswell right?
When I'm in the lobby selecting a stage and press up/down, it only scrolls through stats like Defeat Times, Safe Times, Clear Time etc, there's nothing like a free-mode option popping up

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
The game comes with a save you can use that already has "completed" stage one and two so you can start from any of the three stages.

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Yea but if you read through this thread there's often references to this so-called "free-mode" which seems not to mean the gallery but an additional option in the stage select screen which you can find by pressing up and/or downarrow in said screen. But I just cannot find it. There's also rumors you need to find the secret keys in each stage to unlock those freemode options but I would assume the safe that comes with the download would have that unlocked aswell (might be wrong on this?)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Yea but if you read through this thread there's often references to this so-called "free-mode" which seems not to mean the gallery but an additional option in the stage select screen which you can find by pressing up and/or downarrow in said screen. But I just cannot find it. There's also rumors you need to find the secret keys in each stage to unlock those freemode options but I would assume the safe that comes with the download would have that unlocked aswell (might be wrong on this?)
The keys have no use for now. There is no such thing as a free mode on the game.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
I too wish for some futas. As in Stage 04, it could be in one of 3 path you choose, so it's not forced upon people who despise them.
I hope dev has plans for it <3
Or maybe even an option to enable/disable it in the settings can also be a good idea too, so no one would be forced to get through this kind of stuff and the ones who likes it can enjoy it...

Thinking about this, maybe he will, in the future, turn the main character to play as a futa for a stage like he did for the laboratory and the furry stuff ?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I too wish for some futas. As in Stage 04, it could be in one of 3 path you choose, so it's not forced upon people who despise them.
I hope dev has plans for it <3
There won't be any futas or traps in the game (unless Poring changes his mind, which I don't think it's gonna happen xD) . The 3 path feature will not be coming back on next level either. The chapel (Stage 04) will be a more linear one. And btw, a new character will be coming to the doll house, a comission

Last edited:

P1tzO

Sep 3, 2020
ISSUE
Unable to load mono library from "E:/game/game_data/Mono/mono.dll" (error = 122).
what do? image_2021-08-29_152244.png
solved
so the solution was extracting and running the game at a different folder

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 36 Votes