4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

TrulyTired

Jul 26, 2018
Is it just me or does the dialogue not work properly most of the time in the gallery? I know about switching from null to first but they almost never speak.

thotcriminal

Nov 18, 2019
can confirm that changing dialogue only seems to work in the forbidden library gallery, i wish you could zoom in the the end rooms in the gallery

Reactions: Mistervd
May 28, 2020
Awesome. I was hoping it would be that flying doll that got an extra animation.

Apart from that one, the doll walls should've been an enemy on it's own. Lastly I also think black goth one where the mc is tied to the bed misses a frame or two to make the animation loop smoother.

Aug 5, 2021
Hopefully a Los Simpson reference will be added! I am really hoping to see Homer Simpson In The Costume Just bust a move towards our protagonist while he is in shock!

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
Any sort of overview with easy to miss secrets for the whole game? This game has a lot and this thread is huge so im kinda lost

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
The only thing missing from this game is cleaner visuals of the npcs and player. I understand the reasoning for why it looks the way it does, but I do think higher quality models would up this games quality tenfold.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The only thing missing from this game is cleaner visuals of the npcs and player. I understand the reasoning for why it looks the way it does, but I do think higher quality models would up this games quality tenfold.
what exactly do you mean by higher quality?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Higher quality? I don't understand what you mean here, I think the quality of the characters is quite distinguishable from the background. The quality from Poring is one of the best in pixel art, well, that's my opinion ofc

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes