4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Any updates on the game?
1 post above yours. Poring is taking a rest while working on the virgin mode, getting a new background for the title made. The chapel development will start probably when this things get done. Be patient and support him however you can :)

Reactions: Taisha

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Fanbox post: Poring
Patreon post:

Progress report (20210925)
9/24/2021 21:26

It hasn’t been updated for a while,
I don't think time is long, but it turned out to be almost the end of the month.
Let me talk about the current situation.

A lot of things happened to me this month,
So I had less time to deal with the progress at the beginning of the month.
In the middle of the month, I was not at home because of some things,
and I went to vaccinate and lie down for several days.
I replaced the old hard drive and reinstall the system the other day.

So for the current progress,
I only have to prepare the picture that will be used in the virginity mode.

Next, I have to work on the program, and the free mode has not yet started.

This is the situation in virginity mode.
A chain will appear on the player’s health bar.
In this case, If player have sex, you will have a direct damage and remove your virginity.
You can change your virginity in the lobby.

TStKV4Tz3Vnlz0REWgXGt6mB.jpeg

So it is true that the progress is slow,
and the virginity mode will not be completed until next month.
As for the progress of the cover, it has been delayed.
At present, I have only received the draft.
However, the painter told me that he would give me a line sketch this weekend,
and then I will see his progress in coloring.
If the cover is okay, I will put the game on Steam and DLsite.

The first draft, but I asked him to make adjustments, so he didn't follow this draft.

sVB7VWmbajT0KWIQ5fuXQpMq.jpeg

That's probably it.
I can only say that a lot of things happened recently that made me very irritable,
and that I have no game to play is made me very irritable, too.
The next Progress report should be to explain the details of the virginity mode.
Then it was still so hot at the end of September, the weather is really annoying.

(Gotta say, love the title screen artwork so far. So, when the virginity mode gets done and the game goes on steam and dlsite, the next stage development will start, nice.)

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Been a while since I had a look here. Still waiting patiently I see. Can't complain. Hope the update comes out smoothly soon

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So i'm about out of the loop here, but why is everyone so hyped about Virginity Mode? does it change the sex scenes or something?

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
As far as I've heard it only adds different dialogue (the girls commenting on MC being a virgin), nothing else. But I could be mistaken on this.
I personally am more hyped about him posting it on Steam because I really want to buy this game more than downloading it for free, but I have a serious dislike for Patreon/Subscribestar and all those platforms.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Pretty new here, played it for like 40min, and noticed that there are "Secret Library Keys"?
I only managed to get the first one of them. Does anyone have a save with all three unlocked, or is that not yet possible?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Pretty new here, played it for like 40min, and noticed that there are "Secret Library Keys"?
I only managed to get the first one of them. Does anyone have a save with all three unlocked, or is that not yet possible?
If you are talking about the keys on the Forbidden Lab, yes, you can get all 3, there is 1 key per route. In this thread you'll find all the info related on how getting them. They are used for lore purposes only.

zack3000xd

Aug 12, 2020
i have a question, about the room in forbidden lab, that room that have the off girl. I already unlock the 3 books and cleared the level. how i activate that door or the girl?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
i have a question, about the room in forbidden lab, that room that have the off girl. I already unlock the 3 books and cleared the level. how i activate that door or the girl?
There's a switch on that room, where i'm standing, activate it and the door will open. I'll let you find out about the girl ;)

1633075023357.png

Reactions: Kariyume

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
There's a switch on that room, where i'm standing, activate it and the door will open. I'll let you find out about the girl ;)

View attachment 1430837
What does opening the portal and retrieving the battery do? I've woken her up but even after going through each door once she is not available for anything. She also disappears after doing any of the doors a second time. I didn't test going through the lab without turning her on either

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
What does opening the portal and retrieving the battery do? I've woken her up but even after going through each door once she is not available for anything. She also disappears after doing any of the doors a second time. I didn't test going through the lab without turning her on either
After you wake her up the door turns blue, it's a puzzle to get the Forbidden Laboratory Paradise Key. It has no use for now.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
After you wake her up the door turns blue, it's a puzzle to get the Forbidden Laboratory Paradise Key. It has no use for now.
Ah so you only get the lady and the experiment with the switch. Gotcha. Welp finished the lab. Time to wait patiently for the next level

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
turns out, i'm a tard who forgot that paradise keys unlock free mode and found the one in the Doll House but there's still a problem, the menu doesn't show up when i open free mode and the game becomes basically frozen as a result
I don't really understand how you guys don't read the thread and see that the paradise keys have no use, and there is no such thing as a free mode.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes