4.60 star(s) 45 Votes
Aug 16, 2020
My game is stuck on the loading screen when I try to make a new game and load the one that comes with it. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Edit: I don't know why, but it loaded when I downloaded from another link and overwrote it. I think I downloaded from Nopy last time and I overwrote it with the uploadhaven download

Edit 2: figured out why it didn't work. Download was fine, but I made the file "hidden" and that causes it not to load levels for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
※V0.3.3α& V0.3.3 Patch notes:

【V0.3.3α】

New Content
‧Add "Virginity Mode", "Hard Mode" and "Free Mode". You can change "Virginity Mode" and "Hard Mode" in waiting room
‧You can see all Virginity Mode's dialogue in gallery
-Patch Notes:
‧Fixed the problem of stuck dialogue in gallery mode
‧Fixed that the H content in gallery mode cannot be performed normally

【V0.3.3】

New Content
‧Add a new H scene (ghost doll), which can be triggered in the area in front of the boss room of the Doll House

Change Notes
‧Change the map of a small part of the the Doll House
‧Change the surrender button to long press the Jump button
-Patch Notes:
‧Fixed the problem of incorrect recording time in the game
‧Fixed the wrong picture problem
‧Fixed the problem of Dark frog stuck after Sex
‧Fixed some sound effects

/

As always, you can download on his patreon/fanbox. The planning for the chapel will start soon. Hope you guys enjoy the virginity mode update.

Last edited:

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Wasn't there word of him posting it on steam along with adding the virginity mode?
If he didn't it kinda feelsbadman

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
About Steam, it's almost solved:
Very nice! Finally I can buy the game, I was sooo hoping for this. I do want to pay for the game and get the "full features" (patreon content) without having to subscribe monthly... Obviously I'm willing to pay a higher price than a monthly subscription would cost. Let's just see what he does with that Steam roll-in. Either way I'm extremely hyped

Noir Aurora

Sep 14, 2021
If you want to drop it here pretty sure he will read it eventually, even tho he's not working at chapel atm, he's focused on the virgin mode for next update.
So I gave the theme a thought or two and came up with the following concepts. I also added a few example pictures/animations, they are very unpolished as I have no experience with animating/spriting (the transparency also causes visual glitches because I didn't use a professional tool, sorry). It's just so you get the idea.

Chapel Garden

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapel Heaven

Chapel Hell

Feel free to use/edit anything without crediting. Keep up the good work on the game! If you think the suggestions are good/useful, I can try later to add more pictures/animations/ideas. It was fun making them.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So I gave the theme a thought or two and came up with the following concepts. I also added a few example pictures/animations, they are very unpolished as I have no experience with animating/spriting (the transparency also causes visual glitches because I didn't use a professional tool, sorry). It's just so you get the idea.

Chapel Garden

Chapel Heaven

Chapel Hell

Feel free to use/edit anything without crediting. Keep up the good work on the game! If you think the suggestions are good/useful, I can try later to add more pictures/animations/ideas. It was fun making them.
I'll send your post to Poring so he can see it, as you should know, i'm just a messenger here, Poring has the final word and is the one making the game, i'm just someone who bugtests and proofreads, Poring is the boss here xD.

Last edited:

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
I'll send your post to Poring so he can see it, as you should know, i'm just a messenger here, Poring has the final word and is the one making the game, i'm just someone who bugtests and readproofs, Poring is the boss here xD.
proofreads*

I'm sorry, I usually don't correct other people's grammar, as mine is shit aswell. But I couldn't stop myself from correcting a proofreader :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
proofreads*

I'm sorry, I usually don't correct other people's grammar, as mine is shit aswell. But I couldn't stop myself from correcting a proofreader :rolleyes:
Lmao straight out of a comedy show. The timing was perfect.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes