4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
I dislike a little bit tone of lore, i mean at first game we play as cute demon lord who uses cute girls to get his kingdom back, and we kinda good, and now we in the middle of mind breaking experiment to creat mutant army to conquer the world, and the whole attitude of girls, that you are basicaly peace of meat, no real emotions, only job, makes whole concept a little bit less great. Still great game, just this paticular thing bothers me.

I guess i kinda excpected more cheerfull tone from devil-legion.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I dislike a little bit tone of lore, i mean at first game we play as cute demon lord who uses cute girls to get his kingdom back, and we kinda good, and now we in the middle of mind breaking experiment to creat mutant army to conquer the world, and the whole attitude of girls, that you are basicaly peace of meat, no real emotions, only job, makes whole concept a little bit less great. Still great game, just this paticular thing bothers me.

Well, it's not an experiment, it's a test to become an adventurer. Since the adventuring job is not the same as it was 86 years ago with the war between humans and fiends, an agreement was made between both parties to ensure that the people that get all the privileges that come with the job of adventurer are strong willed and not easy to become corrupted. The castle is a place of union between both parties, and a test for those who want to live a life of wealth and easy living. It's also used as a social meeting place for both sides. It's somewhat of a peaceful union. We are not a devil king here, we are a dude trying to get the most wanted job on that world, so yeah, we have to "suffer" (or get rewarded :devilish:)

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Well, it's not an experiment, it's a test to become an adventurer. Since the adventuring job is not the same as it was 86 years ago with the war between humans and fiends, an agreement was made between both parties to ensure that the people that get all the privileges that come with the job of adventurer are strong willed and not easy to become corrupted.
Test with 0% passage is not a test. Its a death rape sentence.

Sep 27, 2019
Well that assume there's 0% passage, which is false since there's literally people (humans) walking here and there whom had passed one trial or another, meaning there would have one guy whom passed all test

Also it is said that the punishment is of a few days, so you aren't locked out of freedom or something, through it's right that the sentence is quite strong, but that's why it's the highest work possible, there is a risk.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Also it is said that the punishment is of a few days, so you aren't locked out of freedom or something, through it's right that the sentence is quite strong, but that's why it's the highest work possible, there is a risk.
Yeah, you aren't gonna die so it's fine...
except, y'know, when you literally fucking die by getting unbirthed. pretty sure someone isn't gonna live through that. so, still not sure what they were thinking there.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, you aren't gonna die so it's fine...
except, y'know, when you literally fucking die by getting unbirthed. pretty sure someone isn't gonna live through that. so, still not sure what they were thinking there.
Welp, as we have seen on the lab. There are sides of the castle that do not quite follow the rules... Experiments and testings went south. It's something we have to find out for ourselves. That this castle, it's not as simple as the humans trying to be adventurers think. The tests we are facing are both the "legal" parts and the not so legal ones. That's why the lore and little notes we find are important in a way. If we want to know what this castle is really about, we have to explore it and face everything that's inside those walls.

Captura.PNG

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Well that assume there's 0% passage, which is false since there's literally people (humans) walking here and there whom had passed one trial or another, meaning there would have one guy whom passed all test
I thought fairy said that there is 100% failure rate on testers side and all that 100% stay in castle as sex toys. Or i got it wrong?:WaitWhat:
So yeah punishment for 3 days, and after getting ahegaoed for 3 days you gona stay permanently there on your own(what you have left of it) will.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I thought fairy said that there is 100% failure rate on testers side and all that 100% stay in castle as sex toys. Or i got it wrong?:WaitWhat:
So yeah punishment for 3 days, and after getting ahegaoed for 3 days you gona stay permanently there on your own(what you have left of it) will.
That's the twist of the castle. You are the one that enters and knows that whatever you find inside, you're gonna need strong will and pleasure resistance. They warn you a lot of times. The fairy talks about people staying as sex toys, but not everyone does that. There are some that pass the tests and keep moving forward, without letting temptation succumb them. You, for example, are one of those testers that choses to keep moving.

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
That's the twist of the castle. You are the one that enters and knows that whatever you find inside, you're gonna need strong will and pleasure resistance. They warn you a lot of times. The fairy talks about people staying as sex toys, but not everyone does that. There are some that pass the tests and keep moving forward, without letting temptation succumb them. You, for example, are one of those testers that choses to keep moving.
Pretty sure there was some lore piece that described that there is 0 passage rate atm in the castle. Gona check it again, hope i wont need to clean keyboard again.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Pretty sure there was some lore piece that described that there is 0 passage rate atm in the castle. Gona check it again, hope i wont need to clean keyboard again.
Yeah, I checked on the translation notes. The fairy says this about 100%:

I know humans seem to misunderstand about this job.
But it's just like any other job, except it pays better.
Hope you'll consider working here after today's experience, we need workers.
According to the survey, 100% of humans chose to be sex toys after the experience.
We hope you can join us.

She's talking about the humans that failed that part of the test, the enlargement 3rd part, who chose to stay as sex toys for that ovulation cans. Not 100% of people who took the test.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
At the end of the shota route, when you leave the VR thing, the chair at the side of the player is empty too. That means that other man could beat it before us.
So yeah we are special, but we aren't the only ones that can pass the test.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

some are into being degraded you know :p

May 28, 2020
I do like that degrading tone they have. But I also think there's not much to gather from the girls in terms of who they are, why they're there and what they really think of catching/losing the player either. There are a few instances in which this is done properly, but not for every girl. And surely people might agree with this, some earlier one's could've used a bit more speech and maybe a few sounds/animations here and there solely to indicate their emotion in regards to the player. f.e. I expected the whole dolls room to come to life, but most of them are similar to how they were before getting the key.

The other thing that now bothers me is how much the first level pales in comparison to the latter two. It almost feels too linear now and I feel like the trap part should be part of the map now instead of being a secret. Or making the witch a tougher enemy with an additional animation. I don't know, but it feels it's missing something.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I do like that degrading tone they have. But I also think there's not much to gather from the girls in terms of who they are, why they're there and what they really think of catching/losing the player either. There are a few instances in which this is done properly, but not for every girl. And surely people might agree with this, some earlier one's could've used a bit more speech and maybe a few sounds/animations here and there solely to indicate their emotion in regards to the player. f.e. I expected the whole dolls room to come to life, but most of them are similar to how they were before getting the key.

The other thing that now bothers me is how much the first level pales in comparison to the latter two. It almost feels too linear now and I feel like the trap part should be part of the map now instead of being a secret. Or making the witch a tougher enemy with an additional animation. I don't know, but it feels it's missing something.
First level is probably gonna stay like that, it's a sort of tutorial, where you learn about enemies, traps, enemies where you can lose if you don't escape... It's probably the only 1 star level we will get, I also would like some additions on the first level, but it's what it is, a tutorial (unless someone comissions him something and he accepts it and adds it, just like the new animation for the doll house, which the japanese translator requested. As for me, I requested a character for the chapel)

As for the personalities, I find it a pretty laborous work to give every enemy a "backstory" or purpose. I do prefer to have some enemies that actually react or have any sort of purpose inside the castle (Yi, the maids, Molij...) and some characters who are just there to "degrade" you or to give you a challenge on the test (lesser succubus, dolls, robot nurses...) It gives some variety. You are one of the thousand testers that go there, they don't have to tell every one of them their story nor give special treatment.

But yeah, I understand your points :)

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
do you know if Poring will add back the free mode for all the stages soon?
Next update will probably be the new Virgin Mode for the α ver and the new doll house h animation. We might get the new title background. And that's probably it, once again, I don't know about any free mode. You have the gallery mode. The development of the chapel will probably start at the end of the year/next year, not sure about it.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Is Poring still looking for suggestions for chapel enemies?
If you want to drop it here pretty sure he will read it eventually, even tho he's not working at chapel atm, he's focused on the virgin mode for next update. I'm curious to see other ppl ideas too x)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 41 Votes