4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/4bgATIhT#iEsiMw9PJ6TW1byofoPCXg

Replace the 2 x's at the beginning with t's.

Enjoy
You uh... know you can just directly link, right? This site doesn't filter it out? Or is this just something that you have to do for some reason?
Anyways besides that point, thanks for the download :)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Welp, the Chapel Boss has been created/designed. It will be a top secret until the update, just like the laboratory boss.

Reactions: vince638

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
What is the "free" mode that was added in 0.3.3α?
The free mode is the reward for getting the paradise key on that specific stage. In 0.3.3, free mode is available for the "Forbidden Laboratory" stage. On free mode you can select the part of the level you want to spawn in.

Reactions: c00l6uy

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
For me the last area with the shota route I see this as a absolute win
That route was done poorly imo. It just play with the fact that you are a shota in one scene.
Other than that you could have the MC be normal and nothing would change. The other two? Now you can see the effort in those, the mechanics and sex scenes are on point (even if you don't like big balls like me I still love how it is an actual game mechanic).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So I gave the theme a thought or two and came up with the following concepts. I also added a few example pictures/animations, they are very unpolished as I have no experience with animating/spriting (the transparency also causes visual glitches because I didn't use a professional tool, sorry). It's just so you get the idea.

Chapel Garden

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapel Heaven

Chapel Hell

Feel free to use/edit anything without crediting. Keep up the good work on the game! If you think the suggestions are good/useful, I can try later to add more pictures/animations/ideas. It was fun making them.
These are all some great ideas. I hope the dev uses all of them in a future update!

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Bad news. Steam is being strict about the content on their store and they banned Poring from putting CoT there. I don't understand why since his other game has some loli characters and it's there. I don't know what he will do, but let's all hope for the best, since he's saying that losing the steam store sale will be a significant punch in the guts in terms of benefits. He doesn't want to make his game a big tits heaven, he wants to make it unique, so this is a bad situation he's in. We can only wait and see what Poring does, I don't think he will stop producing the game nor changing the content, but this is bad. He can't put the game on steam anymore. I'm really pissed off right now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes