4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

0xyacetylene

Jan 5, 2019
Is there a problem with Stage 2 because I beat it fair and square but it didn't unlock the next level. Are there only 2 levels right now, because if so that need to be mention in like the changelog or something.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a problem with Stage 2 because I beat it fair and square but it didn't unlock the next level. Are there only 2 levels right now, because if so that need to be mention in like the changelog or something.
Why does it have to be mentioned that there are exactly 2 stages? The changelog is for new additions, not what currently is in the game. Though I guess there is missing some kind of clear indication ingame that there is no further content at that point.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Why does it have to be mentioned that there are exactly 2 stages? The changelog is for new additions, not what currently is in the game. Though I guess there is missing some kind of clear indication ingame that there is no further content at that point.
Add the fact that the lesser succubus said that "you have beaten the fourth stage"

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
RooksAreCool Since the key you get in that stage is key #4 as well, I suspect it's the 4th stage and we're getting them when they're done instead of in stage order. Which is fine, considering the game format.

Egoryan

Aug 5, 2018
Anyone knows whats happening with the vote on patreon? Would be insteresting to see what they are voting for

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
How to activate the room with the puzzle, why can I only take the key, but the puzzle is not activated?

jakelone23q

Feb 10, 2019
ok so i download v0.2.1 and tried stage 2 again and now there is a puzzle with the gears so V0.2.2 and V0.2.2a are bug and has the puzzle done without you having to do anything and all the rooms are open without needing the gears which is weird unless the dev decide that the puzzle was to hard or something?

jakelone23q

Feb 10, 2019
Here a quote from the dev about update V0.2.2 and V0.2.2a

"This update is mainly about Gallery and Free mode of the doll house

and fixed BUG problems.

But there is no new content this time.

Only change the enemies of slime doll room, but the difficulty has not changed.

If all things is fine, this should be the last update of version 0.2,

As long as there is no bug that will make the game broken.

And I will leave the small problems until the next update."

So it seems that the doll house is supposed to be open with everything done on purpose. it explains why there was some differences in the versions.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Are the gallery and the freemode Patreon only for ever or would the gallery/freemode free for everyone in V0.3+?

Sorry, my english isn't good. :/

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Are the gallery and the freemode Patreon only for ever or would the gallery/freemode free for everyone in V0.3+?

Sorry, my english isn't good. :/
Yes, the freemode and gallery will be implemented on v3.0, along with possibly a new map or completion of the game

Reactions: SirDregan

amoone1

Mar 10, 2019
I cant get past the room with all the notes (the second one, the one after the sign puzzle). Is there a trick im missing or is there another way I haven't found?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I cant get past the room with all the notes (the second one, the one after the sign puzzle). Is there a trick im missing or is there another way I haven't found?
Use the box as a stepping stone for the one near the enterance. Do the same for the onr near the bed

jakelone23q

Feb 10, 2019
Here the update for V0.2.3

"I found a deadly bug in V0.2.2, so I hot fix it.

. Fix the Magic doll house cannot be played normally

. Add the hint that you can skip conversations'

So i guess it was bugged and not in a free mode

jakelone23q

Feb 10, 2019
Also for this guy this is what was being voted on
Anyone knows whats happening with the vote on patreon? Would be insteresting to see what they are voting for

"So now I start a vote about 3rd stage should I do next.

These options are left over from the previous vote, but this time there are only two choice.
Basically, after the voting is over, I have decided on the order of all stages.
Maybe there will be no more voting for stage vote.

Select which do you like, and I will end this vote at mid-June.
Sorry, only a stage title, I don't have any image to introduce.

Mother Chapel - 聖母禮拜堂
44%

Forbidden Laboratory - 禁忌實驗室
56%"

Those % are as right now but it look like Forbidden Laboratory is still going to win since no one vote in a bit. It still has 14 days left to vote so it could swing ether way still tho

Reactions: Egoryan

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Also for this guy this is what was being voted on

"So now I start a vote about 3rd stage should I do next.

These options are left over from the previous vote, but this time there are only two choice.
Basically, after the voting is over, I have decided on the order of all stages.
Maybe there will be no more voting for stage vote.

Select which do you like, and I will end this vote at mid-June.
Sorry, only a stage title, I don't have any image to introduce.

Mother Chapel - 聖母禮拜堂
44%

Forbidden Laboratory - 禁忌實驗室
56%"

Those % are as right now but it look like Forbidden Laboratory is still going to win since no one vote in a bit. It still has 14 days left to vote so it could swing ether way still tho
So we got ourselves 2 new stages, but one will be released to the public (or something like that)

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes