4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
"This update is mainly about Gallery and Free mode of the doll house

and fixed BUG problems.

But there is no new content this time.

Only change the enemies of slime doll room, but the difficulty has not changed.

If all things is fine, this should be the last update of version 0.2,

As long as there is no bug that will make the game broken.

And I will leave the small problems until the next update."

"I found a deadly bug in V0.2.2, so I hot fix it.

. Fix the Magic doll house cannot be played normally

. Add the hint that you can skip conversations

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
what does that mean exactly? does that mean i can revisit the doll house like a gallery?
Can't understand on that part, but free mode is basically "choose where you want to start". Will you take damage is unknown, but you can still get a game over from the boss

ojae

Apr 8, 2019
For those curios, you get absolutely nothing for beating the Simon says boss fight. The scene with the boss is for losing.

And how are you even supposed to win that mini game normally anyway? Maybe I just give up quickly, but I had to use Cheat Engine to slow the game down for that.
lmao its not that hard i beat it on my second try

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
The Simplest way is to just screencap her board before she blocks it. My Playthrough i made Liberal use of the Fact that i could pause During that.

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
On the left side it tells you what arrow to press for a while. Eventually it will be clouded and you have to memorize it, but that will get you very far into the fight.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
You can also throw them above the boss so they don't get activated at all but it's kinda easier to dodge them in the second half.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah its not too hard. it just takes a few attempts. Figuring out how to not touch three notes was more frustrating.

jakelone23q

Feb 10, 2019
Just a friendly reminder that the vote for the 3 stage is still going on at his patreon

Mother Chapel - 聖母禮拜堂
45%

Forbidden Laboratory - 禁忌實驗室
55%

There 5 days left so come vote or forbidden laboratory will win

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes