4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

MikeJazz98'

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the green gear in this game. Such as which room to go to specifically, and what to do. I got the blue gear from the room with the memo's but I have no idea where the green one is. I'm talking about on stage 2 when the castle transforms into a creepy form.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the green gear in this game. Such as which room to go to specifically, and what to do. I got the blue gear from the room with the memo's but I have no idea where the green one is. I'm talking about on stage 2 when the castle transforms into a creepy form.
After opening the blue gear door, you should be inside the doll theater. Go outside of that door and continue heading east till you reach an exit which leads you in a room with hands on walls. Continue heading west afterwards

MikeJazz98'

Mar 23, 2019
After opening the blue gear door, you should be inside the doll theater. Go outside of that door and continue heading east till you reach an exit which leads you in a room with hands on walls. Continue heading west afterwards
Wow, I didn't think that was a door. It looked more like a cabinet to me in my opinion. No wonder I didn't get it.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock free mode? I managed to get the gallery but are they the same thing? Also there seems to be a 2nd scene with the first boss but im unsure of how to unlock it.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock free mode? I managed to get the gallery but are they the same thing? Also there seems to be a 2nd scene with the first boss but im unsure of how to unlock it.
Pretty sure you need to get the paradise key to unlock it, but not quite sure. To know it's unlocked, you can go back to the stage and choose your desired area. The second scene for the succubus queen is the unbirth scene. You get it by not doing anything during the mini game

And no, free mode is not the same as gallery mode

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Pretty sure you need to get the paradise key to unlock it, but not quite sure. To know it's unlocked, you can go back to the stage and choose your desired area. The second scene for the succubus queen is the unbirth scene. You get it by not doing anything during the mini game

And no, free mode is not the same as gallery mode
When you say choose your desired area do you mean in the menu? Im not able to do that so I guess I havent unlocked it despite finding a key in both stages. Thanks for the help tho!

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
When you say choose your desired area do you mean in the menu? Im not able to do that so I guess I havent unlocked it despite finding a key in both stages. Thanks for the help tho!
No, it's when you are about to enter a stage, not at the menu

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
According to a new patreon post it looks like the next area will have 3 possible routes. A shota path, a path where your dick is massive(kinda weird ngl), and then a path where you're a wolf basically.
Well that's fucking dumb on the wolf part. Oh well development games suck.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Ehh I think its Fine either way. And seems interesting if there are Different animations for what ailment you have. seems like alot of work but looking forward to it.

DeathSerpent

Aug 20, 2017
Well that's fucking dumb on the wolf part. Oh well development games suck.
if this is true im looking forward to the wolf part and its not cause I like bestiality (cause I don't) its cause we don't have many games where the main character turns into a wolf/werewolf for a majority of the time. And no, skyrim don't count cause the werewolf form is kinda ass without mods and Twilight princess is meh. somebody should make a more werewolf focused game one day. make it have like elements of stealth or something as you hunt down prey or just make it not skyrim.

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
if this is true im looking forward to the wolf part and its not cause I like bestiality (cause I don't) its cause we don't have many games where the main character turns into a wolf/werewolf for a majority of the time. And no, skyrim don't count cause the werewolf form is kinda ass without mods and Twilight princess is meh. somebody should make a more werewolf focused game one day. make it have like elements of stealth or something as you hunt down prey or just make it not skyrim.
The olny that's going to happen is if someone or anyone make a animorthtronic game bloodyroar style. Action rpg way otherwise it ain't going to happen unless the animal kingdom is involved with it.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes