4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Every time I play this game it's an uphill table, not because of difficulty but because of things like wonky hit boxes and the game freezing at random. The former I can work around and even abuse in my favor but the latter makes this significantly less enjoyable. I have every key and just need to beat the priestess to get the good ending, but the number of good runs ruined by freezes or clipping into the floor makes me wanna drop this.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

yeet40

Dec 9, 2018
Just finished the game and read through all of the lore books, I have a question -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel like if the game just had more time to properly explain itself and its story it would have had more of an impact learning the lore throughout the game, but overall props to Poring I think he did a fantastic job.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Just finished the game and read through all of the lore books, I have a question -

I feel like if the game just had more time to properly explain itself and its story it would have had more of an impact learning the lore throughout the game, but overall props to Poring I think he did a fantastic job.

LyanLePeryn

Aug 28, 2019
I'm fucking disappointed... Game is good, animations is hot... BUT!!! I FUCKING HATE STAGE 2 DOLL BOSS!!! I JUST FUCKING CAN'T BEAT THAT MF! 26 TRIES! FUCK! I fucking hate that boss... FUCK EVEN STAGE 3 BOSS IS FUCKING EASIER THAN THIS!
Please make review about stage 4 boss. I must see this!

May 25, 2022
I'm fucking disappointed... Game is good, animations is hot... BUT!!! I FUCKING HATE STAGE 2 DOLL BOSS!!! I JUST FUCKING CAN'T BEAT THAT MF! 26 TRIES! FUCK! I fucking hate that boss... FUCK EVEN STAGE 3 BOSS IS FUCKING EASIER THAN THIS!
Something that helped me was constantly jumping to avoid the dolls running, even throwing them back at the doll monster to "trigger" them early. Hope this helps

Sethers97

Sep 1, 2018
is there a guide of stuff you can find in all the levels, like the cross in mother chapel, and are there any other endings to this besides the one where you become yetzers food?

Arch113

Apr 28, 2018
So after 5 long years its finally done.. I just beat it today and after doing both endings I'm really curious if theres like a full lore dump somewhere? I love some of the comments on the thread that explain it a bit because I'll be honest a lot of story stuff went over my head. But the story is by far one of the highlights of the game for me.

Reactions: Mistervd

Berry Delight

May 17, 2024
So after 5 long years its finally done.. I just beat it today and after doing both endings I'm really curious if theres like a full lore dump somewhere? I love some of the comments on the thread that explain it a bit because I'll be honest a lot of story stuff went over my head. But the story is by far one of the highlights of the game for me.
Basically what I got from the playthrough and analyzing the historical data in gallery after beating the game 100%. Just my assumptions, so I may be wrong*

P.S. Also a bit of a weird thing with the translation I guess, but in Attack it Devil legion! its mentioned that 3 fractions being: the Demons(bad guys), Devils(kind of the good guys) and Humans formed a peace treaty, which then was betrayed by the Demons(the bad guys), but in Castle of Temptation the Devils (kind of the good guys) are reffered to as the fiends and the Demons (bad guys) are mentioned as the Devils

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 41 Votes