4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Lopus321

Mar 13, 2022
yeah it may be easy but the developer does not have much time i think since hes working on other games
Damn yeah okay but i was also wondering if someone else could do it other than the dev without having the source code like me or you or anyone else

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
do you know if dev planned to add a controller mode to play?
Idk if Poring has any official controller support planned but I use AntiMicroX. It's a free program that allows you to map keyboard/ mouse input to a controller.

AntiMicroX:

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
v1.1 is just bug fixes and the last update.
It's not that important but I too am confused why only 1.0 was uploaded instead.

EDIT: Checked the name of the file and it says itch in it.
Well if they payed for the full version there I don't know why they don't go and get the the updated version since they bought the game they are eligible to the updates for free.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I checked the Gallery Mode and those OST from Mother Chapel and secret stage are missing (you can use the record palyer up to Forbidden Lab).
I want to know if it's the same for you, too.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Feb 7, 2022
Can anyone tell me if this dudes makin a new game?If so,is there a demo available?
He has said he'll be making another game and he is more efficient at devving than most (by that i mean he actually finishes his games in an acceptable state on due time from what ive seen), so he might release an announcement or something about the new game soon
He might also be taking a break after his latest game.
I personally expect something, a leak or a confirmation of the game's development in a few weeks or a month

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Can anyone tell me if this dudes makin a new game?If so,is there a demo available?
Nothing at the moment.
We just go this game, man.
Give it some time.
Hell I don't even think they are out of the concept stage yet as they asked us in a poll what game style we want, 2D sides roller or 2D rpg.

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes