4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

stings7

Jun 8, 2024
She's good. I also like both Succubus and Succubus Lord (I'm a simple man).
bro when the first time i reached at the end of the castle and met the succubus lord i got dried and i accidently skipped and didnt know what happen like i couldnt go back to the last level so i did some research and found out that that was the bad ending and the good ending was super hard (but i still got it somehow)

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
bro when the first time i reached at the end of the castle and met the succubus lord i got dried and i accidently skipped and didnt know what happen like i couldnt go back to the last level so i did some research and found out that that was the bad ending and the good ending was super hard (but i still got it somehow)
I mean the boss from stage one (the one you mentioned is called Yetzer).
your gif under your text shows the girl i like and it turns me on whenever the milk drops out i just wanna suck it in whole belive me if it was me in that castle i wouldnt get pass the first stage
Breastmilk is a nice detail. Btw, the VR scene is a reference to a specific doujinshi (Idk what's the code but I remember someone posted it here).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jul 21, 2021
what is your favorite demon in the castle mines is the green haired girl dressed as a nurse
Truth be told, it's beyond obvious that we'd have more than one favorite, especially since quite a few are good so a single favorite is out of the question. Though I do admit that I really do love the nurse android's h-scene of the MC happily breast-sucking the milk from her, if only there was an h-scene of both the lovely breast milk-sucking and vaginal at the same time like this fanart beautifully shows... ( ) <3 <3

I also would LOVE IT if the MC could knock-up a few potential waifus in CoT, honestly... ^-^

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Truth be told, it's beyond obvious that we'd have more than one favorite, especially since quite a few are good so a single favorite is out of the question. Though I do admit that I really do love the nurse android's h-scene of the MC happily breast-sucking the milk from her, if only there was an h-scene of both the lovely breast milk-sucking and vaginal at the same time like this fanart beautifully shows... ( ) <3 <3

I also would LOVE IT if the MC could knock-up a few potential waifus in CoT, honestly... ^-^
A Tester pregnancy bad-end fanfic would be a good idea.

stings7

Jun 8, 2024

yeah bro the green haired nurse gotta be the best all time and the good thing is my fav colour is also green lol

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes