4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 1188236
Progress report (2021/05/10)

The first area of beast route

I'm sorry that I post the progress report so late,
it took me a lot of time to deal with trivial things.

Report the current progress first.
I have been completed the beast route two days ago,
and now I'm ready to start to the enlarge area.

To be honest, the current progress is not very satisfactory,
and I have spent a lot of time dealing with trivial things as I mentioned earlier.
At present, I have changed a new set of tables and chairs,
adjusted the working environment.
I also changed the mouse to relieve the soreness of my wrist.
The rest is some troublesome problems, and I can’t help it.
I will try to continue to complete the game when I am free.

Back to the game production part,
this time I feel that the time-consuming part is not the enemy, but drawing the map.
Because of the huge content of the stage this time,
I spend a lot of time on the difference in the background of each area.
And the map is several times the size of the doll house.
I really spent a lot of time drawing maps.
The opening pictures recently are the scenes that you will actually see in the game.

In short, I hope this stage will give players a sense of freshness in every place.
After I complete each route, I will show the demo video of the first zone.
So I show the first part of the beast route this time.
I'm sorry that there is no sponsorship award this month,
I will try my best to complete the lab. (In Poring we trust)

TLDR: Poring is having some problems (trivial things), beast route is finished and the map will be several times larger than the Doll House (JESUS CHRIST, THIS UPDATE IS HUGE AF)

This update is going to be legenfuckingdary.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So, poring tweeted the first stage of the beast route (the one from the video some posts above) and its larger than the doll house. Just one stage of the three that contains the beast route. The other two are bigger than this one. And there are two more routes. Like, god damn, i can see why is it taking this long. Give a thought about supporting him guys!!

May 23, 2020
I used to be able to find the animation rewards from patreon but now I can’t find them anywhere. I’m gonna buy the game when/if it comes out because why not, but I can’t give them $10 a month. I know it’s off topic but does anyone have or know where to find them?

May 23, 2020
Very kind way to say this isn’t the place to ask. Been checking kemono like once a month for people I followed on the old site to no avail. Well if I ever get desperate enough and get a disposable card and get one month of patreon I’ll make sure to scrape and upload. Till then can’t wait for the update and hope the dev stays in good health.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Well, good news. The second route is completed and tested by poring. He talked about it on twitter. This means he has to complete the "child" route, do the final adjustments and testings, and there we go. He was surprised about how fast he completed this route.

Also, it seems that his hand and back problems are getting better now that he bought a new table, which is also great.

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
Stage03_21.png
Progress report (2021/05/25)

I lost an important part of my life two days ago.
The environment around me is no longer comfortable,
I can't go out, and there are no shops open outside.
Sorry, this report will be short.
(D:!!!!)

Report the current progress.
I have reached the last area of the enlarge route.
I will complete the enlarge route by the end of the month.
Then there is the last route and the boss.
Hope it won’t go beyond the end of June.

It is very difficult for me to calm down these days.
I'm sorry, the progress may be delayed for several days.

Arceusjvc

Jan 16, 2021
Hello guys !
I have one question, I saw on the internet a bad ending where succubus all use you as a toy, as your character is stuck behind a door (we can seethe face or the character on the door with "New" on it). Does anyone know how to have this ending ?

Plus: Hope the update will be soon :D

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hello guys !
I have one question, I saw on the internet a bad ending where succubus all use you as a toy, as your character is stuck behind a door (we can seethe face or the character on the door with "New" on it). Does anyone know how to have this ending ?

Plus: Hope the update will be soon :D
that's part of the secret area of the first stage. In the treasure chest room, you can jump from the platform onto the pillars. keep climbing on the left pillars and you can eventually reach a secret area at the top left. Get caught during the chase scene there and you'll get that ending.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is it actually possible to beat the secret area chase in the first stage? No matter what happens I'm unable to open the door at the end and I just end up getting caught. Considering the fact that the chest key is titled "Paradise Key (I)" I can only assume that there's another one somewhere, but where?

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes