4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
Also, a question to you guys

How the F do you think he is not getting his Patreon obliterated by doing Beast-Small routes? I have seen Patreons being deleted for something as small as animal ears/legs.

Or did Patreon changed his rules?

Reactions: Sama変態

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Also, a question to you guys

How the F do you think he is not getting his Patreon obliterated by doing Beast-Small routes? I have seen Patreons being deleted for something as small as animal ears/legs.

Or did Patreon changed his rules?
A crime's not a crime if no one sees it. Until someone whistleblows that it might not be up to their immaculate code, the people over on Patreon don't care enough to go beyond a quick skim of things.

Reactions: Cutie-pie

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
A crime's not a crime if no one sees it. Until someone whistleblows that it might not be up to their immaculate code, the people over on Patreon don't care enough to go beyond a quick skim of things.
Exactly. Once I realized what exactly he was producing and that he had a patreon, I queitly zipped my lips and said nothing to do my part to keep it on the down low.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
well we will just have to wait and see as for me i don't mind waiting as long as it takes i would rather he take his time so i get quality and see the love and effort instead of rush and pushed out the door half-assed.

Reactions: Netatama

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From twitter apparently their cat died at ~15 years old.
That is sad. RIP for dev's cat.

Pls be july. Succubus Covenent and warlock saga really made me depressed for few months I need a cure A cure from perfection
I don't blame you, even with h scenes, Succubus Covenant is closer to a survivor horror game than an eroge. Games like this can be a good palate cleanser after playing something darker.

Looks like the new update is gonna be jam packed with new shit, can't wait ~_~
Looking forward to this as well.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
are there just 2 areas ? because i've completed the second one and i'm stuck

Yeah, there's only the Obsidian Hall and the Magic Doll House. In the next update, (probably releasing next month), we will get another area, the Forbidden Laboratory, which will be the biggest area of the three in the game, with 3 possible routes.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017

2 to 3 days more :eek:
And then the boss, the update won't come until mid july. Btw, the next level will be the chapel, and it will be more straightforward, like the first level.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
So, Poring uploaded a little trailer for the upcoming "Forbidden Laboratory" update!

I think that's made by the person who runs that youtube channel? All of the stuff in the trailer was from previously revealed stuff afaik. Hyped for this update.

Reactions: Sama変態
4.70 star(s) 42 Votes