4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Sheepie

Feb 16, 2020

from what it shows in the video it's almost over

Usjsi13

Jul 3, 2021
Browse the catalog that Kinrad posted, it's good, and you can check my profile, I mostly browse femdom rape games so, you will see what I see.

A trick I use is: Go into a femdom rape game thread(one that you enjoy a lot), check the profiles of people that seems to be really into it and boom, you have a 30+ list of games picked by someone that has the same kink as you. Hope it helps
Could u please give us a link to that list? Thank u a lot

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As i recall, it should be released in May, and now here we are, at the end of July
That sounds like a castle of delays to me. Did the dev explain what the hold up was. I know game development can have some unexpected turns but I hope they are being transparent with their fanbase and especially their supporters.

Dec 3, 2017
That sounds like a castle of delays to me. Did the dev explain what the hold up was. I know game development can have some unexpected turns but I hope they are being transparent with their fanbase and especially their supporters.

The global pandemic and, more recently, the loss of a beloved pet are the two that come to mind. I think there was also something else in there I forgot. However, the level being worked on right now is like, three times the size of the previous ones which would understandably mean that it'd also take three times as long even without external forces causing delays

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The global pandemic and, more recently, the loss of a beloved pet are the two that come to mind. I think there was also something else in there I forgot. However, the level being worked on right now is like, three times the size of the previous ones which would understandably mean that it'd also take three times as long even without external forces causing delays
Oh... Those are some pretty good reasons for a delay. I hope he didn't catch the virus himself and I am sorry to hear about his pet passing away. I hope that last thing is at least less severe for him than the other two :(

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
While it's a bummer that the update has had delays, I don't mind it as much here. Poring has been keeping his fans updated with the stuff he's been doing and when things got in the way, and he's shown off quite a lot of what he has finished already. So not keeping us in the dark completely is great. And realistically, is anyone actually surprised at delays at this point? Pretty much every game I'm following on this forum has had delays. Planning ahead is just difficult thing to accurately do, even without a pandemic going on.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
He's one of the most transparent devs I know, been talking with him on twitter for a while, he usually posts there all the troubles and shit that happens to him, also showing progress and updating on the game. He answers everyone. So yeah, he had rough times for this update. It should be ready for the end of July, beggining of May. He's doing this alone, so yeah, big claps for him

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
He's one of the most transparent devs I know, been talking with him on twitter for a while, he usually posts there all the troubles and shit that happens to him, also showing progress and updating on the game. He answers everyone. So yeah, he had rough times for this update. It should be ready for the end of July, beggining of May. He's doing this alone, so yeah, big claps for him
Which I much prefer to someone like Xelvy that only spoke of bikes and his stuff until he vanished from the net to off himself quietly into the night.

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
thats good to help him least hes not alone guess the rest of us sit on the side lines and support him how ever we can

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
the level being worked on right now is like, three times the size of the previous ones which would understandably mean that it'd also take three times as long even without external forces causing delays
Just to clarify: dev time is exponential. The larger the segment being worked on, the larger the required working time. Art assets and design might be a 1:1 process, but larger segments of code increase the possibility of bugs and those bugs interacting with other bugs to make hybrid bugs hiding the actual bug, or it might interact with old code to create new bugs, etc. If testing and fixing took 1 month for the first level and the lab is 3x larger, it's safe to assume it will take 5x longer or more to develop.

Regardless, he's already finished that part except for the boss.

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes