4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
No, good games take time. So long as they remain active with their fanbase and release somewhat regular updates, I don't see a problem. If the game gets enough support, perhaps it can get a sequel.
Poring is already making the average Japanese salary with donations(about 35-37k yearly), after being on patreon for 4 years and as that thing will only go up, He can most definitely do it for quite some more years. So, good news for us.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Im a fan of unbirth so ill definitely wait if he plans to do it, but what is "milk everywhere and residual mike"? Im not quite sure what it is
I'm guessing that's just some translation errors. I ran the original chinese part that was translated to "milk everywhere and residual mike" through google translate and it came back with "scattered semen and semen residue" so I can only assume he means more detailed bukkake stuff, or just atmosphere stuff like cum splatters everywhere.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I'm guessing that's just some translation errors. I ran the original chinese part that was translated to "milk everywhere and residual mike" through google translate and it came back with "scattered semen and semen residue" so I can only assume he means more detailed bukkake stuff, or just atmosphere stuff like cum splatters everywhere.
Yeah, guessing that too. We've already seen him do something similar on the doll house, inside the pink slime room. Things like that will make this game unique in its kind.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Small update about the boss:

Usually he has to preset 3 to 5 elements on the H scenes. The boss has around 60 elements. His hand hurts, but he's doing his best to get the update ready.

Reactions: DudePersonA

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Usually he has to preset 3 to 5 elements on the H scenes. The boss has around 60 elements. His hand hurts, but he's doing his best to get the update ready.
Holy crap, guess i was right when i said what he is going to do this game for the rest of his life. Cause he is going to die with this pace. Like im all up for quality but doing this with ill hand? Mb he should have moved date to august.

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
im up for the vote he should rest its cool hes making good progress and all but he dont need to hurt him self in the process

remotelysexy

Oct 16, 2020
Small update about the boss:

Excuse me but... WHAAAAAT???
That's incredibly over-the-top. The guy clearly has a vision and is going the extra mile to accomplish it, but maybe he should pipe down.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Can you explain what is this "element" about?
I'm fairly sure it refers to the number of different moving parts he's working with in the animation. So he's got 12 to 20 times as much work if he went from 3 to 5 parts to 60 parts. Holy shit. Dude needs to slow down and not overwork himself into an injury.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I'm fairly sure it refers to the number of different moving parts he's working with in the animation. So he's got 12 to 20 times as much work if he went from 3 to 5 parts to 60 parts. Holy shit. Dude needs to slow down and not overwork himself into an injury.
You do not want to delay that idea when it pops up in your head, it will be lost if you delay that :whistle:

May 28, 2020
Kinda strange tho. That is the animation timeline window of Unity. And what I recall from this game that pretty much all animations were simple pixel art and not joint animation. Now it seems as if he made it so this time around, seperate parts, chunks of sprites are moving around.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Better to lose your idea than to lose your hand.
Yet he still battling against bugs, creativity, uniqueness, quality, player expectation, deadline, deliveries, etc.

Best example, we see a lot of "expect more delays", "update of this game is slow but quality is good", "can't wait for more updates soon", and more :whistle::unsure:

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes