4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Then there is also that type of player which is not interested in gameplay at all and just wants to see all the h-content (images, animations, etc.) at once.
I mean... the gallery is literally unlocked from the very beginning though?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I mean... the gallery is literally unlocked from the very beginning though?
It was over a year ago since I last played the game after which I started waiting for the next version, so I might be not right.
Was the gallery unlocked by default in the beginning? Or isn't it because of saves which are not saved next to the game files?
I forgot, but didn't the Paradise Keys have a purpose yet? I am unsure whether beating a stage or collecting the key would unlock Free Mode (map section selection), and whether either method also applies to unlocking the gallery if it isn't done by default.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's the thing with perfection, it has no perception of cost or time, its an infinite cycle for there is always something to change\fix. Things are put out "broken" or "imperfect" so that there's actually something out... But i digress. As long as Poring doesnt work himself to death, cool beans
Well said.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
What poring does with this game of his, reminded me of older games between 1995-2005 where most games are well optimized, very little bugs, well polished.

Now? "we got to keep the games out to get the hype going, worry the bugs and optimization later"

MLOADW2

May 24, 2021
What poring does with this game of his, reminded me of older games between 1995-2005 where most games are well optimized, very little bugs, well polished.

Now? "we got to keep the games out to get the hype going, worry the bugs and optimization later"
[/인용하다]

what's mean??

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
It was over a year ago since I last played the game after which I started waiting for the next version, so I might be not right.
Was the gallery unlocked by default in the beginning? Or isn't it because of saves which are not saved next to the game files?
I forgot, but didn't the Paradise Keys have a purpose yet? I am unsure whether beating a stage or collecting the key would unlock Free Mode (map section selection), and whether either method also applies to unlocking the gallery if it isn't done by default.
The Paradise Keys don't have a purpose yet. The gallery is only available on the 10$ version. The 5$ version doesn't have a gallery. The gallery is unlocked by default on the 10$ version.

Chobal

Oct 8, 2019
Wow this game is still alive? I played it like a year ago and came to download it again. I dind't expect people to still be active and is a great surprise knowing there is more content coming, this is so beautiful :")

Reactions: eastorm

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Guys, some good news. Poring has tested the boss. His first impressions are that the player might die misserably with it x). He's gonna test the difficulty of the boss. He thinks that it's not that hard if you consider that the player has 1 layer of invincibility with the cloth. The beta testing will begin as soon as that's finished. Of course, this doesn't mean that he finishes this and it's done. It's just one big step closer to the goal.

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
Guys, some good news. Poring has tested the boss. His first impressions are that the player might die misserably with it x). He's gonna test the difficulty of the boss. He thinks that it's not that hard if you consider that the player has 1 layer of invincibility with the cloth. The beta testing will begin as soon as that's finished. Of course, this doesn't mean that he finishes this and it's done. It's just one big step closer to the goal.
i wanna die miserably tho...

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019

ah yes "back in my day..."

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
% of shit was the same all the time. Just normie invasion of internet and creation of hundreds online game stores made all shit, that never would go into the radars, to constantly pop up in your daily feed.

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
I'm checking in here HOURLY now. just for the newest release.
I´m checking every 5 minutes, my hopes are only on this release to be honest, no other game gives as much (to me) As Castle of Temptation, it catters all the fetishes i have.

Reactions: Frumi

BeachNeon

Jul 31, 2021
I´m checking every 5 minutes, my hopes are only on this release to be honest, no other game gives as much (to me) As Castle of Temptation, it catters all the fetishes i have.
“Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the cumrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?”

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Guys, just wanted to tell you, chill. The game is being tested, there's a lot of bugs and errors that need to be polished. The game won't release this weekend, and the week that's yet to come will be bug fixing. Keep your dicks in your pants, the Forbidden Laboratory remains closed ;)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 42 Votes