4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I don't win nothing by lying to you, so yeah, think whatevs suits you the most.

View attachment 1329256
I reread what I wrote, I guess I messed up the phrase by writing "I will take you for your word" when it goes by "I will take you at your word", or alternatively what I actually thought of "I will take your word for it", but I hope the meaning was clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sama変態

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I reread what I wrote, I guess I messed up the phrase by writing "I will take you for your word" when it goes by "I will take you at your word", or alternatively what I actually thought of "I will take your word for it", but I hope the meaning was clear.
No worries mate :)

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
Today is the final test. The whole level and the BOSS. Yesterday I didn't get to see the boss, so I'm excited. Wish me luck, and pray to the gods that everything goes as planned, so we will get the release as soon as possible :D

Also, I know about this site, but I recommend you to support Poring on either his Fanbox/Patreon. He really wants to finish this game, he's really excited for this, and with our support the journey will be easier for him <3
To be a beta tester you have to donate 5 or more dollars per month, right? I have been a 1$ patreon for half a year and always wondered if the "early release" you see on the 5$ and 10$ meant beta testing.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
To be a beta tester you have to donate 5 or more dollars per month, right? I have been a 1$ patreon for half a year and always wondered if the "early release" you see on the 5$ and 10$ meant beta testing.
Nop, when you donate the 5$ you will get the release the day it goes out to the public. The testing im doing is because poring reached to me on twitter, we started talking about the translation and he asked me to help him test it

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So, morning update. Most of the yesterday bugs are fixed, Poring is doing the last checks and then he will send me the testing version once again. I'll do the full runs and we will see what happens, let's hope for the best!

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, little update, just found one bug, and it can be fixed easily. The rest of the lab is ready to go. Now i'm trying to find the secrets Poring left on the lab, which are quite a few xD, and really hidden too. But yeah, things are looking really good.

BeachNeon

Jul 31, 2021
Yeah, little update, just found one bug, and it can be fixed easily. The rest of the lab is ready to go. Now i'm trying to find the secrets Poring left on the lab, which are quite a few xD, and really hidden too. But yeah, things are looking really good.
Keep us posted on those secrets, sensei.

sandark

May 27, 2018
Hey there, I have a question if you'd be so kind: A few weeks ago, Poring mentioned the addition of a "Virgin" mode for the 10$ version. Apparently you can enable and disable this in the starting room or options. Can you say whether this is implemented in the coming update?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Hey there, I have a question if you'd be so kind: A few weeks ago, Poring mentioned the addition of a "Virgin" mode for the 10$ version. Apparently you can enable and disable this in the starting room or options. Can you say whether this is implemented in the coming update?
This won't be on the next update. The next update will only be the Forbidden Laboratory level. Virgin mode will come later on, don't know when

Reactions: DERNOO
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes