4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, little update, just found one bug, and it can be fixed easily. The rest of the lab is ready to go. Now i'm trying to find the secrets Poring left on the lab, which are quite a few xD, and really hidden too. But yeah, things are looking really good.
Lol might as well write a guide on the new content after it's public release, since you're testing the game so early on

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Lol might as well write a guide on the new content after it's public release, since you're testing the game so early on
I will let you investigate a bit, if any of you have doubts ask. But it will be more entertaining if you find everything on your own. My only tip, complete the lab once, however you want, and then go back to search for secrets

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
I will let you investigate a bit, if any of you have doubts ask. But it will be more entertaining if you find everything on your own. My only tip, complete the lab once, however you want, and then go back to search for secrets
Overall, how was the experience? in your humble opinion

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Overall, how was the experience? in your humble opinion
I can understand why it took him so long to do this. Every route is just so different from eachother. Every route has it's own mechanics, it's own puzzles, it's own enemies. The art is beautiful, the backgrounds are amazing, might be the most beautiful level we had so far. The 3 final stages are challenging, but not too much, and the final BOSS, damn... You can see the effort he put on this. The level of quality this guy does all by himself is amazing.

BeachNeon

Jul 31, 2021
I can understand why it took him so long to do this. Every route is just so different from eachother. Every route has it's own mechanics, it's own puzzles, it's own enemies. The art is beautiful, the backgrounds are amazing, might be the most beautiful level we had so far. The 3 final stages are challenging, but not too much, and the final BOSS, damn... You can see the effort he put on this. The level of quality this guy does all by himself is amazing.
Any idea of the bug status? You mentioned 1 easy to fix bug earlier, but now there seem to be several more.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey there, I have a question if you'd be so kind: A few weeks ago, Poring mentioned the addition of a "Virgin" mode for the 10$ version. Apparently you can enable and disable this in the starting room or options. Can you say whether this is implemented in the coming update?
What's the "Virgin" mode? D:

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes