4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
A game mode in which the main character is still a Virgin and cums immediately when one of the NPCs manages to force him to penetrate her/it. Also comes with additional humiliating dialogue tailored to the scene.
Uff, so it's a hard mode then?
Thanks for the answer

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I mean, I already played it and I'm still hyped to see it come out oficially, so yeah, I feel you xD. Poring is building everything together, it's almost here.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
I mean, I already played it and I'm still hyped to see it come out oficially, so yeah, I feel you xD. Poring is building everything together, it's almost here.
oh no, you cant tell me that...now i dont want to start plying my game because i dont want to miss the release

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I will be honest, I think I never was as impatient as I am at the moment while waiting for the new update. Just goes to say how great the game is and how high the expectations are, so it is understandable that more time is used to ensure the quality of the game.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Castle of Temptation V0.3.0 Patch notes

※V0.3.0 Patch notes

New Content
‧"The Forbidden Lab" Stage
‧31 sex scenes

Obsidian Lobby - New path for players to exit from the BAD END room.

Patch Notes
‧Patched the save file location
The former save file can no longer be used
The new save file is located in the game folder

‧Patched the mono audio issue
‧Adjusted multiple movements
‧Patched the in air issue while jumping and entering the dialogue

Download links here:

Last edited:

Blackh20

Feb 20, 2018
Excited for when the update hits here, not doing super good money wise and the 5$ isn't something I can pop out right now, to all the patrons, I envy you and hope to join you soon!

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Well guys, thank you for the hype, for the kind words to Poring, he's really happy to have finally pulled this update through. Now he will rest some time and start working on the next level, which will probably be The Chapel. Think about supporting him on either Patreon (5$) or Fanbox (4,5$). Enjoy the game whenever you can!! The day has come!

Reactions: Netatama

Kdfn

Aug 29, 2018
Finally!
Downloading right now!
I will buy it when it will be available to purchase (not like patreon).

stainspear

Jun 15, 2018
Can someone please share a save with CH 2 finished please?
It has been so long since i played it, that i cleared my PC,please.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes