4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Sama変態
While you were testing, did you ever change the controls? Whenever I get to the main menu, whether that might be from exiting ingame to the title or from restarting the game, the controls I set are always reset.
Yeah, never had a problem with it. Tried changing them now too and they stay the way I configure them.

Edit: Now when I restarted the game the controls reseted back to original, let me speak with Poring. This didn't happen on the test version. Poring is probably sleeping, but he will look at it tomorrow if that's the case, thanks for reaching out :)

BeachNeon

Jul 31, 2021
You have eyes and a functioning brain (at least, I assume as such since you can type and operate a computer), find them yourself.

Alternatively, be a little nicer, and try asking for hints instead of just straight up telling people to tell you where stuff is. Sometimes its fun to find secrets on your own, or with a little help.
Yeesh, ok. Sorry. Didn't mean it in a derogatory way. So anyway, any of you magnificent fuckers have any idea where to find some out-of-the-way scenes?

Reactions: kivirin

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, never had a problem with it. Tried changing them now too and they stay the way I configure them.

Edit: Now when I restarted the game the controls reseted back to original, let me speak with Poring. This didn't happen on the test version. Poring is probably sleeping, but he will look at it tomorrow if that's the case, thanks for reaching out :)
I just realized the same applies to sound effect volume as well (music volume gets saved though).

And when you are already on it, maybe I should point out a couple typos:
- "Grap" -> "Grab" in controls
- "Cleae" -> "Clear" in stage selection (after switching the info shown)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Welp, since the game got shared here some tips for the hidden stuff:

-There's a hidden room when you complete a route doing the full 3 stages of the route and not swaping to another, search for blue and red books.
-When you beat the boss once, you will unlock a door to exit the level without having to beat it again, so you can explore the lab without worrying about having to fight it again. The door is at the hidden room.
-Inside that hidden room,you will have to find 3 keys. Each key is on the last stage of each route.
-At the Lab's lobby, on the right, there's a robot that doesn't work, I'll leave that mystery to you ;)

Lord Bintang

Aug 14, 2017
found a little bug in crouching animation in first level.
not a game breaking one though.
i ll report another bug if i found any other as a thanks to this game.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Aww come on, don't do that to the guy just yet >.>
>Complaining about piracy on a forum dedicated to piracy.

On one hand, I genuinely understand it. Poring worked hard on this, and supporting him means he can continue to work on it, as well as take care of himself.

On the other, you picked the wrong location for your hill on which to die.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I just realized the same applies to sound effect volume as well (music volume gets saved though).

And when you are already on it, maybe I should point out a couple typos:
- "Grap" -> "Grab" in controls
- "Cleae" -> "Clear" in stage selection (after switching the info shown)

Lol, the typos were on the translation notes, guess he forgot with the bug fixing xD. I'll tell him when he wakes up

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
found a little bug in crouching animation in first level.
not a game breaking one though.
i ll report another bug if i found any other as a thanks to this game.
If you refer to the one that happens when the succubus grabs you before you have to crouch, we already know about it, if it's another one, could you tell me where?

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes