4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

sandark

May 27, 2018
Can someone please share a save with CH 2 finished please?
It has been so long since i played it, that i cleared my PC,please.
Poring updated the save system anyway, the old saves will probably not work.
According to his post, he added an end of chapter 2 save to version 0.3.

• Wow
Reactions: stainspear

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Still waiting for our hero. :)
Bec. its still a pirate site aaaand I dont have Paypal to support him (lol)

Reactions: eastorm

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Be the hero pirate you want to see the in the world.

The Patreon and fanbox is right there, just $5:

Then the likes are yours after you share ;)
yeah, i mean i could buy it for 5 dollars, but i don't have a bank account

Reactions: velvet003

BeachNeon

Jul 31, 2021
Ok, fuckers. Now it's time to get down to business. Just beet the final boss, now I wanna know if there's a gallery mode, and what kind of out of the way scenes you guys are finding.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Ok, fuckers. Now it's time to get down to business. Just beet the final boss, now I wanna know if there's a gallery mode, and what kind of out of the way scenes you guys are finding.
You have eyes and a functioning brain (at least, I assume as such since you can type and operate a computer), find them yourself.

Alternatively, be a little nicer, and try asking for hints instead of just straight up telling people to tell you where stuff is. Sometimes its fun to find secrets on your own, or with a little help.

Reactions: Sama変態

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
You have eyes and a functioning brain (at least, I assume as such since you can type and operate a computer), find them yourself.

Alternatively, be a little nicer, and try asking for hints instead of just straight up telling people to tell you where stuff is. Sometimes its fun to find secrets on your own, or with a little help.
Amen.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Sama変態
While you were testing, did you ever change the controls? Whenever I get to the main menu, whether that might be from exiting ingame to the title or from restarting the game, the controls I set are always reset.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes