4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

Lord Bintang

Aug 14, 2017
Could you upload the image somewhere else? The forum seems broken on the image sharing xD
sorry dude, i cant...
seems the crouching animation bug is a persistent in other area too, but only sometimes when you press bottom and left/right simultaneously ?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
sorry dude, i cant...
seems the crouching animation bug is a persistent in other area too, but only sometimes when you press bottom and left/right simultaneously ?
Ah, do you refer that the animation of crouching freezes? If that's the case, Poring already knows about it.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Another bug: if the mice monsters grab you while you're falling, the camera maintains your momentum while your sprite remains up above.

Another another bug: if you pick up a box before approaching the boss, the box is stuck to your sprite.

Reactions: Sama変態

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Did Poring just really promote other games in his own game? TBH, the art for the second one looks promising.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
How do I get the "Sex toy certification?" My character orgasmed in the "Simulated world" once and I only got the "Qualified certification" bug?

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, Poring has been informed of all things, thanks guys for reaching out.
Gonna have to ask for the 3rd animal stage, am I supposed to lose on purpose on the second or third room? Clearing all 4 leads to the same ending but no key
Honestly speaking it's hard to find words that don't spoil it for others :LOL:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Gonna have to ask for the 3rd animal stage, am I supposed to lose on purpose on the third area? Clearing all 4 leads to the same ending but no key
To get the key you must follow the pipes, before getting to the boss, you have to follow the pipe that goes down, where you see the pipe disappear, press down, you will unlock a secret room, there's the key.

Reactions: Nostalgiac

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Another bug: if the mice monsters grab you while you're falling, the camera maintains your momentum while your sprite remains up above.

Another another bug: if you pick up a box before approaching the boss, the box is stuck to your sprite.
Rat monster is too big for this area and won't turn back to chase you nor turn back into a normal rat because of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
To get the key you must follow the pipes, before getting to the boss, you have to follow the pipe that goes down, where you see the pipe disappear, press down, you will unlock a secret room, there's the key.
I have to say that hinting the wrong paths at the end kinda ruins the point of the pipeline

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Rat monster is too big for this area and won't turn back to chase you nor turn back into a normal rat because of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, Poring knows about it, since they turn back to mice and you can make them follow you again he decided to leave it like this, that stage had lots of unplayable bugs.

kapere

Apr 7, 2018
For someone wondering how to get pipe & purple frog things key

just follow the pipe, and final 4th pipe
stand on the where pipe end, press jump or z x or down key.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Poring will take 1-2 weeks of rest and recovery. He has been working nonstop for over a year to get this update going. With all the deadly bugs solved, he will fix this minor non game breaking bugs whenever he has time, but for now he deserves this rest. Enjoy the game fellas!! <3<3<3

PD: the next level, The Chapel, will not be as complex as this one, the 3 route stuff really did overwork him x)

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
The pipeline is only there to help you find the key, the ending is the same whether you follow the pipes or not.
I was talking about if the pathway was wrong in the first 3 rooms, there was a blotch of black pus (or whatever you call it) on the walls indicating it was the wrong way

ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone willing to share a save file? Lost mine a while back due to a computer crash, and really don't want to navigate the hell of stage 2 again.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes