4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
The door at the secret library unlocks when you beat the boss once. Once unlocked you can leave the stage without fighting the boss again. The 3 keys are just lore unlockers.

To open that door, check the chair on the left of the robot.
Thank you again for answering all these questions, if it's all the same to you, I can just wait a month or two for a gallery update so I wont have to harass you for answers. Good job testing, and keep up the good work <3

Reactions: Sama変態

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you again for answering all these questions, if it's all the same to you, I can just wait a month or two for a gallery update so I wont have to harass you for answers. Good job testing, and keep up the good work <3
Dont worry about it, ask whatever you want :)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Bug report: Some sex sprites don't load right, nothing is there where it should've been

Where did that happen? If it happened on the enlargement route, 3rd area, the destroyer machines, we know about it, if it happened somewhere else, please send me a picture or tell me where

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
Where did that happen? If it happened on the enlargement route, 3rd area, the destroyer machines, we know about it, if it happened somewhere else, please send me a picture or tell me where
That and the BAD END scene where you don't have sex with the white cap, flip the table, and get caught, right before unlocking the paradise key
Also redoing that part somehow screws up progress-> getting the paradise key -> randomly lose on a stage -> portal stuck being the room with the chest for the paradise key-> android is permanently powered off since you can't get the battery anymore (dunno if this is relevant in future updates but it's still kinda like a bug)

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
That and the BAD END scene where you don't have sex with the white cap, flip the table, and get caught, right before unlocking the paradise key
Also redoing that part somehow screws up progress-> getting the paradise key -> randomly lose on a stage -> portal stuck being the room with the chest for the paradise key-> android is permanently powered off since you can't get the battery anymore (dunno if this is relevant in future updates but it's still kinda like a bug)
It's not really relevant, android being powered up only opens the door for the key, I will talk with Poring, but expect some time to pass until he fixes some of this, he just want to rest now. If there are no game breaking bugs, the little ones will be fixed whenever he feels like it.

Reactions: Forge Wright

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
The protag broke for me in the 2nd route bad end also, right after the crazy machines attack you (no face, no hair, missing penis shaft).

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I had one in the robot route 3rd stage. After you escape the nurse and are going through the maze. When you turn off power and the nurse starts appearing behind you. Got caught, let the GO animation play then hit next. Instead of the MC sitting in the chair it was a a purplish haze square in the chair.(Looks sort of like the texture of the shadow succubi in the maze)

A second bug I found was the end of the enlargement route, it said battery depleted but the chest still fell and I got the key. I'm not sure how many switches I flipped but it was definitely more than 7.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for telling guys, such a big level with so many posibilities is hard to look after. We will get back to it after some rest for Poring

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Yeah, Poring knows about it, since they turn back to mice and you can make them follow you again he decided to leave it like this, that stage had lots of unplayable bugs.
In case he doesn't already know, the cage in that same spot moves of its own accord. It just slowly crawls to the right until it hits a wall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I didn't get a notice that said this thread was updated, despite having the thread on Watch.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes