4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
i have not found and i feel like an idiot
To unlock the room of the 3 keys, finish the 3 stages of 1 route, then on the room before boss, look for blue and red books.

To unlock the paradise key.... You will have to look on this area...
1627925909116.png

Nov 27, 2019
I cant open chest find key on pens large route. Have to pull the switch but say no power!
I do completed the 3rd stage running from robot girls though.((

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
just out of curiosity, what's behind the door in the secret library, and what's behind the door in the main lab after power has been restored? I'm lost in between savefiles and i cant seem to find any worth loading.
Alternatively, if someone can just share their save of the doors opened.(and where to place it)

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
just out of curiosity, what's behind the door in the secret library, and what's behind the door in the main lab after power has been restored? I'm lost in between savefiles and i cant seem to find any worth loading.
Alternatively, if someone can just share their save of the doors opened.(and where to place it)
What doors are you refering to? Could you send pics?

kapere

Apr 7, 2018
The paradise keys have no use for now, just keep an eye on them ;)
Oh.

anyway to get the key go to the lab where discharge robot, check the chair.
if you dont get it just keep jumping around and you get it.
and sex with white hat and flip the desk. get the battery and you should know the rest

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 1332264 this is the other door i was wondering about, but the first one is in the library, itneeds 3 secret keys, and says it saves some sort of progress when going through it.
The door at the secret library unlocks when you beat the boss once. Once unlocked you can leave the stage without fighting the boss again. The 3 keys are just lore unlockers.

To open that door, check the chair on the left of the robot.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes