4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
So can you actualy get "sex toy pass"? I tried to give up to spirits, but even if i cum once ot twice i still get standard "qualified pass"? Its a little bit confusing due to "if you cum once or more during test you get sex toy pass" passage in the book.

do boss use pusy? Do boss have bad ending?
Oh yes, she does. I guess we can get table flip if we collect all keys from all passages.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So can you actualy get "sex toy pass"? I tried to give up to spirits, but even if i cum once ot twice i still get standard "qualified pass"? Its a little bit confusing due to "if you cum once or more during test you get sex toy pass" passage in the book.

Oh yes, she does. I guess we can get table flip if we collect all keys from all passages.
The sex toy pass is only lore related.

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
i all so forgot to say did anyone els see on the tvs on the boss fight the attack it devil logo thats pritty cool i hope its a teaser on making a part 2

quary

Nov 6, 2017
Bug on the first big dick room: if I time the cum to launch myself past the first conveyor belt, the other mist things will have odd positioning or not appear at all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bluery

Sep 14, 2020
As much as ive seen there are 10-11 HScenes idk if that's all or i havent seen them all

Bluery

Sep 14, 2020
Castle of Temptation V0.3.0 2021-08-03 12_36_48 AM.png
Any idea how can i open the 1st and the 3rd portal ive been stuck and the 2nd portal is always opening.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Well, I've played this all the way through. The first level was the highlight due to the writing and enjoyable characters and bad ends. The rest were more and more eerie and more do you like kevorkian horror with your pleasure session.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes