4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
For the third teleport, third stage, I tried following the first initial pipe, and I believe when you follow the right one you don't fall down, except on the fourth one which i believe im still following correctly and still fall down anyways. Anyone know what's up.

Or anyone figure out the battery at the last stage of the 2nd tele, or just the unpowered robot at the beginning. (Edit: found my answer above for the robot and have realized that for the 3 stage of enlargement I think the no power thing might actually just be nothing except what just happens before clicking it again to get the secret room key - could be wrong)

Last edited:

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
For the third teleport, third stage, I tried following the first initial pipe, and I believe when you follow the right one you don't fall down, except on the fourth one which i believe im still following correctly and still fall down anyways. Anyone know what's up.
at some point, the right pipe will just aim downwards towards the ground, simply spam "activate" on the pipe on the ground and a small platform should collapse, this will lead to key room

Reactions: Jax9876

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Does anybody know how to trigger the fairy bad ending? Losing all of your HP to the mist doesn't seem to do anything, and none of the fairies themselves will have sex with you.
Lose all your hp on the last enlargement lvl

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
The game itself is great and all, but with such games with many different characters I always feel kinda bad about certain ones not receiving a penetration animation (when possible, that is) and ending up being more niche.
I know there were scenes for the apprentice in "Attack it! Devil Legion", but I kinda hoped to see another variant (or at least even the same animation) here once I knew they were included in the Lab (though I also thought they would play a bigger role, which they didn't).
Another example is the mouse hiding in the wall, I really could have seen the possibility of the MC himself being able to initiate a scene if the mouse fails to catch him from behind and then falls onto the ground, but there wasn't more to it.
I talked with Poring about the apprentice too, he answered:
"A lot of h animations :'( "
Didnt ask anything else, he did a great job xD

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Oh yeah, since the mouse on the wall or appretince ideas came upon. If you guys or gals have ideas for characters or scenes related to the chapel. You can ping me and explain them to me. Poring will look into them gladly, and hey, maybe you see them on the game ;)

CryoShockX

Sep 29, 2018

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Oh yeah, since the mouse on the wall or appretince ideas came upon. If you guys or gals have ideas for characters or scenes related to the chapel. You can ping me and explain them to me. Poring will look into them gladly, and hey, maybe you see them on the game ;)
WELL, since you asked... scenes may include:
Angelic final boss
Nuns punishing heresy by purging you of seed (with variants!)
confession box trap
corrupted catacomb under church ,including "devil" like nuns and a futa abbess that rules over them
"finding your faith" basis into being a holy toy to service the devout
Donation box trap
a prayer room that forces you to slow down your movements or else YOU (mc) will be the next squeeze worship of the day
a roof section with pigeon-girls patrolling (long shot ask)
and maybe a destitute room (maybe secret) that houses the "monster"(nun) that was locked up for being too aggressive in milking people

MLOADW2

May 24, 2021
After clearing all the doors, I went back in and caught the boss of the machine room. After that, everything seems to have been reset.
Is this correct?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Here's a list of everything I've found. The great Sama変態 has confirmed it "pretty much sums up everything". Thanks to joeys88 for pointing out there's a scene variation with the librarian if you lose all your HP to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Secret room keys:
Paradise Key and secret room:

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes