4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Need help, I've beaten the enlargement and beast route, beaten the slug-boss(twice now, there isn't a different boss?) and after beating her it seems my progress has been randomly reset. Am I doing something wrong?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Need help, I've beaten the enlargement and beast route, beaten the slug-boss(twice now, there isn't a different boss?) and after beating her it seems my progress has been randomly reset. Am I doing something wrong?
After beating the newest boss you are done with the stage, there is nothing more to it until the next stage gets released, except maybe finding secrets by replaying the current stage. Or at least I don't know to what extent you mean your progress reset, whether it might be all stages (e.g. only Obsidian Hall is unlocked) or secrets (if you were to find a secret again you would gain the item again, if not then it wasn't reset).
While each path has a harder third stage, each path shares only one boss at the end.

Nov 10, 2017
The next level will be "The Chapel", If you have any character design idea, or h scene idea related to it, you can tell them, cause we will look at them and if Poring likes them, maybe put them on the game.
For the boss battle you could have a boss who keeps switching between an angel and a devil form.
As nuns are supposed to be 'pure' you can make their h scenes be with toys or various parts of their body (or have them throw him into a cage with a lustful captive which will drain him instead)
You can also have church believers as enemies as its still a church.

Reactions: Sama変態

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
The lab at the end (With the girl with the dead battery) has the note (#3), but, there has to be more to that room.

If you complete the other rooms, the room appears covered in cum and the robot is gone.

What am I missing here? Are there hidden items in each of the other doors?

If sou, where?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
The lab at the end (With the girl with the dead battery) has the note (#3), but, there has to be more to that room.

If you complete the other rooms, the room appears covered in cum and the robot is gone.

What am I missing here? Are there hidden items in each of the other doors?

If sou, where?

You are guessing wrong here. Each of the door is a route, each route has 3 stages to do. The mouse part is 2nd stage of the beast route.

As for the girl, you can power her up with a batery you can find on a hidden lab room. After you power her you can get a paradise key, that's it. The routes have nothing to do with powering up the girl.

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
I am going to need a more complex guide on the route of the beast because I did what he has put but the key does not appear nor do I know where it is I have arrived in the area when the 3 entrances are covered with the purple thing ... I have gone from top to bottom and from the middle and it does not come out .... and if it can be a source where it is, thank you

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I am going to need a more complex guide on the route of the beast because I did what he has put but the key does not appear nor do I know where it is I have arrived in the area when the 3 entrances are covered with the purple thing ... I have gone from top to bottom and from the middle and it does not come out .... and if it can be a source where it is, thank you
If you get to that area, go to the bottom one. When you see the pipe gettin into the ground, just press the down key there. Its easy

Reactions: glosh

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
You know, I love you so much right now, it took me 45 minutes to think about where the hell he has been, thank you!

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
damn a new update and exactly today. lucky.

i still remember some secret stuff to find here, but no idea what to do with it.

my main problem with this was how unforgiving gameovers were. oh well im excited for a new update.
From what the creator has stated it's all one person. So there is the issue of there's no leash on the creativity, there's also no one else looking how everything works mechanically and the playtesting. So when you get that gameover and it feels punishing, the developer tested that himself, knowing the answer and having done it hundreds of times(I hope) and said 'that's fair.' But there in lies the issue of having that bias of not thinking like a new player or straight-up having a new player.

Reactions: Sama変態

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
Next plan
NewPTitle04.png
It seems that the state of the game is okay, and there is no game crash.
So the next update may be next week, I will fix the bug and add Japanese translation.

As for the Gallery mode, it will only be available in the $10 a version,
and I will deal with this part recently.

I said before that I would add "virginity mode" to version α.
I wanted this part to be handled with Gallery originally.
But I’m afraid this may take too much time,
so I plan to complete the α version of the Gallery first.
After I complete α version, I will make the "Virgin Mode".
Gallery is not related to virginity mode, so there is no need to complete it together.
It should be better for me to finish the Gallery first.

After α version is completed, I will put the game on DLsite and Steam. (HOLY GOD)
Just go to the trial version first.
As for the game completion to the sale, it will take a long time, not so quickly.

For the Japanese part,
I will first try to work with a Japanese translator and start operating ci-en and fantia.
This part is mainly for the Japanese, It may have nothing to do with this side.
But I think it is necessary,
because the financial system in some areas may not be able to use patreon and fanbox.

In addition, during this time,
I will also find out if there is an artist who could have made games with me.
Mainly for the background and the object.
But in this part, I don’t think I can have much hope.
Or it may take a long time to become a helper.
Because there are really few artists who are drawing pixel art.
In addition, I’m really struggling when I am looking for someone to help me.
I know I need help, but a lot of frustrating things happened to me before,
It makes me disgusted with asking for help from others,
I know it’s not acceptable, but I’m really sorry,
Emotional factors are difficult to overcome, but I will still try.

These are probably the things I have to deal with in the last two months,
Actually, I should have a rest for a while.
This update took me a year and two months to complete,
4 months in the program, 10 months in the art.
It's really hard, and really tired.
But It seems that I don't have time to deal with the above things leisurely.

In short, I want to do the above things in the next two months.
So the next stage of "Mother's Chapel" may not be produced until after October.
And I won’t make the subsequent stage as complicated as like laboratory.
It's uncomfortable to do such long time.

I will rest more recently, I also appreciate everyone support,
I hope my game can maintain this quality to completion.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Yo does anyone know where your old saves are located? I kinda dont wanna get the old paradise keys and would rather move my old save file over to the new version, that or maybe im blind and missed them in an obvious spot

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Also guys, Poring's Patreon before release (2 days ago) was making 3200 dollars, he is now at 4069 nice Which is quite a lot for 2 days, and he now wants to post the game on steam and DLsite, so our beloved creator will have enough money to fund many more updates and games :D
Man I'm glad that Poring is getting a lot of financial support with this update, hopefully the money earned from this update + whatever he earns via dlsite and steam will allow him to take a long break so he doesn't burn out.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes