4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Bug Report: Skip doesn't seem to do anything during the first dialogue with the robot lady you encounter on Stage 3, despite it displaying that you press the skip button to skip.

2nd Bug Report: At the end of the big dick level two, if you solve the final puzzle, but there's only two undistracted [redacted] left that have grapple you, you can encounter a scenario where you can't escape but you can't climax either. An easy fix would be to ensure that a third one might spawn in that situation.

Also, concerning the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... the what would it be... depth of field?... seems to be a little off. The tubes in the background look like they're in the background, however the way the arm brings the tube forward and lowers it onto the MC looks very... flat. Maybe there's not foreground elements on the MC aid in the illusion of pulling an item from the background? Or something else (I'm not an animator). It might be worth poring to look at it, though if it's too much trouble to fix then it's probably fine.

Rest of the game is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sama変態

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
WELL, since you asked... scenes may include:
Angelic final boss
Nuns punishing heresy by purging you of seed (with variants!)
confession box trap
corrupted catacomb under church ,including "devil" like nuns and a futa abbess that rules over them
"finding your faith" basis into being a holy toy to service the devout
Donation box trap
a prayer room that forces you to slow down your movements or else YOU (mc) will be the next squeeze worship of the day
a roof section with pigeon-girls patrolling (long shot ask)
and maybe a destitute room (maybe secret) that houses the "monster"(nun) that was locked up for being too aggressive in milking people
All noted :)

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
She is in this lab area with the 3 paths? I don't see a character like that anywhere, just robots and the scientist
In the secret library/book room. I assume that's what they're talking about when they mention "librarian", but afaik she's just a witch. There's some lore that poring made up that talks about how the current people began to occupy the Castle of Temptation, and it relates to the previous game.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Who is the librarian people are talking about? Is that the first robot you see or what?
In the secret room you're able to go to after you obtain a key from one of the paths. There's also another secret room to get the paradise key, but that's the scientists (also known as the sorcerer apprentices from Attack It! Devil Legion and the other girl from it I can't remember the name of)

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Is there a gallery mode for the game? I saw in the changelog 0.2.3 that there is a free mode/gallery mode. I have the 0.3.0, but I cannot find the gallery.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, If you guys are curious the witch of the secret library is called "Kuminu", it's from another game, the creator of that game is Ason. Poring made a little crossover.

The scientist is from his previous game, Attack it Devil Legion!, her name is "Yi"

Oct 4, 2019
deos anyone know how to get the key on the beast route? i decided to follow the pipes in "maze" and it lead me to something, completed it without cumming but didnt get the key, didnt see anything else in the boss :\ soo... here i am, any one got the key amnd willing to tell?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
deos anyone know how to get the key on the beast route? i decided to follow the pipes in "maze" and it lead me to something, completed it without cumming but didnt get the key, didnt see anything else in the boss :\ soo... here i am, any one got the key amnd willing to tell?
You don't have to enter the boss. Follow the pipes, and in the room where all 3 paths lead to purple mucus, go down, when you see the pipe go into the ground, press the down key there.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean if the unbirth scene can be loopable, it will be good, in both scene, you can only see what happen when the ejaculation bar is max one time, and that's it, it will be even way better if i can see what happen inside or i can see the MC when he ejaculate, not just only seeing the boss move and some ejaculate sound

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
Oh yeah, since the mouse on the wall or appretince ideas came upon. If you guys or gals have ideas for characters or scenes related to the chapel. You can ping me and explain them to me. Poring will look into them gladly, and hey, maybe you see them on the game ;)
i have no idea what are you talking about :D, mind explaining a little bit more?

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
damn a new update and exactly today. lucky.

i still remember some secret stuff to find here, but no idea what to do with it.

my main problem with this was how unforgiving gameovers were. oh well im excited for a new update.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
i have no idea what are you talking about :D, mind explaining a little bit more?
The next level will be "The Chapel", If you have any character design idea, or h scene idea related to it, you can tell them, cause we will look at them and if Poring likes them, maybe put them on the game.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes