4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

AbyssalPitlord

Aug 10, 2019
The art is real good in this update and - although I don't like the path 2 & 3 fetishes - the animations are very nice too. Poring is probably a contender for the best pixel artist in the H-game scene.

That being said, I feel like he dropped the ball on this stage gameplay-wise. The different paths are an absolute pain to navigate. The first and last runs of the giant cock path are definitely the worst, but I didn't find the pipe puzzle in the furry path interesting either. The second run of the first path is just tedious too, and I don't think the maze idea in the third run is cool either.

I quite liked hunting for the secrets on the previous two stages, but I'll probably skip out on that and just wait for the gallery this time around. Still gonna look forward to the next stage though!

Reactions: Cryswar

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Yo discovered a weird bug, but if you pause mid animation (such as when you are getting up after being hit by the lab's bosses claw) you will be frozen, weirdly enough I also found out it affects the first boss so that's a bit odd.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Also guys, Poring's Patreon before release (2 days ago) was making 3200 dollars, he is now at 4069 nice Which is quite a lot for 2 days, and he now wants to post the game on steam and DLsite, so our beloved creator will have enough money to fund many more updates and games :D
Man, I'm so happy for him, he's a really kind person, he deserves it so much. I hope he takes a break, cause he is always thinking things for the game, even tho I tell him to relax a little now xD

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
From what the creator has stated it's all one person. So there is the issue of there's no leash on the creativity, there's also no one else looking how everything works mechanically and the playtesting. So when you get that gameover and it feels punishing, the developer tested that himself, knowing the answer and having done it hundreds of times(I hope) and said 'that's fair.' But there in lies the issue of having that bias of not thinking like a new player or straight-up having a new player.
Amen. Before he gave me the test version to lookout for deadly bugs, he tested the game god knows how many times. He does it all by himself. He struggled with the BOSS difficulty a lot, and in the end it was pretty easy if you manage to keep that cloth as your invincibility strenght. So yeah, he really outworks himself with his works.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Okay so I'm stuck on the last stage, the furry one, I can not find the third key, does anyone know what to do? Someone said ''follow the pipes; when the pipe leads into the floor instead of the next room, jump on that spot'' however I don't quite get that, everytime i follow the pipes I just fall down to the frog area and leave without the key, do I jump each and every time I follow the pipes? Or just at a certain moment? Or did i somehow fuck up the instruction.

Edit: I got to the spot, ive jumped on the pipe a few times but nothing is happening

Last edited:
Reactions: glosh

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Okay so I'm stuck on the last stage, the furry one, I can not find the third key, does anyone know what to do? Someone said ''follow the pipes; when the pipe leads into the floor instead of the next room, jump on that spot'' however I don't quite get that, everytime i follow the pipes I just fall down to the frog area and leave without the key, do I jump each and every time I follow the pipes? Or just at a certain moment? Or did i somehow fuck up the instruction.
Starting from the branching paths, if you trace the pipe from the previous room through the tangled mess of pipes and go through the correct exit 3 times, the correct pipe in the 4th branching path room will lead into the floor instead of the next room. Stand on spot where the pipe meets the ground and press down. If you fall into the frog area, you took the wrong exit.

P.S. The pipe in the 4th room will always lead to the bottom path.
P.P.S. If you enter the secret book key room after already getting the key, it's a softlock.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Starting from the branching paths, if you trace the pipe from the previous room through the tangled mess of pipes and go through the correct exit 3 times, the correct pipe in the 4th branching path room will lead into the floor instead of the next room. Stand on spot where the pipe meets the ground and press down. If you fall into the frog area, you took the wrong exit.

P.P.S. If you enter the secret book key room after already getting the key, it's a softlock.
Okay thank you, I didn't think to press down as someone earlier said to just jump up and down on the spot, thank you very much and I've gotten it, btw you don't have to look at the pipes, if one of the areas has that purplish textures, you went the wrong way, the correct pipe wont have any of the corrupted textures.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So I hate to be that guy but can someone tell me whats the new things that the "a" version adds?
I know I downloaded the 0.2.0a version from here so I know that when the new version gets release it will be here, but for the life of me I can't remenber what's new in it.

Also do we know what this "virginity mode" will add? It sounds good on paper but it will be just dialogue? Or slightly modify animations?

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Here's a list of everything I've found. The great Sama変態 has confirmed it "pretty much sums up everything". Thanks to joeys88 and DudePersonA for pointing out missing stuff.
Secret book room keys:
Paradise Key and other secret rooms:
Btw thanks for the guide to not miss anything in this new route!
I love when people just post everything there is like this so I can't miss anything hahahaha

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Also guys, Poring's Patreon before release (2 days ago) was making 3200 dollars, he is now at 4069 nice Which is quite a lot for 2 days, and he now wants to post the game on steam and DLsite, so our beloved creator will have enough money to fund many more updates and games :D
And people say "piracy is bad" hahaha, he got a lot of new supporters from here.
Other devs have to know that you can't beat piracy, the best move is just to embrace it.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So I hate to be that guy but can someone tell me whats the new things that the "a" version adds?
I know I downloaded the 0.2.0a version from here so I know that when the new version gets release it will be here, but for the life of me I can't remenber what's new in it.

Also do we know what this "virginity mode" will add? It sounds good on paper but it will be just dialogue? Or slightly modify animations?
Seems you skipped over the post that I quoted below for convenience.

But in short, besides obvious bugfixes, for 0.3.xa it was planned for the virgin mode to be added, people say it's a mode in which you ejaculate immediately on insertion or something, but Poring prioritizes to add the gallery first. In other words, for 0.3.xa the gallery for the new stage will be added first, and the virgin mode will be added later.

Next plan
View attachment 1334459
It seems that the state of the game is okay, and there is no game crash.
So the next update may be next week, I will fix the bug and add Japanese translation.

As for the Gallery mode, it will only be available in the $10 a version,
and I will deal with this part recently.

I said before that I would add "virginity mode" to version α.
I wanted this part to be handled with Gallery originally.
But I’m afraid this may take too much time,
so I plan to complete the α version of the Gallery first.
After I complete α version, I will make the "Virgin Mode".
Gallery is not related to virginity mode, so there is no need to complete it together.
It should be better for me to finish the Gallery first.

After α version is completed, I will put the game on DLsite and Steam. (HOLY GOD)
Just go to the trial version first.
As for the game completion to the sale, it will take a long time, not so quickly.

For the Japanese part,
I will first try to work with a Japanese translator and start operating ci-en and fantia.
This part is mainly for the Japanese, It may have nothing to do with this side.
But I think it is necessary,
because the financial system in some areas may not be able to use patreon and fanbox.

In addition, during this time,
I will also find out if there is an artist who could have made games with me.
Mainly for the background and the object.
But in this part, I don’t think I can have much hope.
Or it may take a long time to become a helper.
Because there are really few artists who are drawing pixel art.
In addition, I’m really struggling when I am looking for someone to help me.
I know I need help, but a lot of frustrating things happened to me before,
It makes me disgusted with asking for help from others,
I know it’s not acceptable, but I’m really sorry,
Emotional factors are difficult to overcome, but I will still try.

These are probably the things I have to deal with in the last two months,
Actually, I should have a rest for a while.
This update took me a year and two months to complete,
4 months in the program, 10 months in the art.
It's really hard, and really tired.
But It seems that I don't have time to deal with the above things leisurely.

In short, I want to do the above things in the next two months.
So the next stage of "Mother's Chapel" may not be produced until after October.
And I won’t make the subsequent stage as complicated as like laboratory.
It's uncomfortable to do such long time.

I will rest more recently, I also appreciate everyone support,
I hope my game can maintain this quality to completion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
people say it's a mode in which you ejaculate immediately on insertion or something, but Poring prioritizes to add the gallery first
Ah, so the "virginity mode" will be just a super duper extra hard mode in which you cannot get caught even once because you cum instantly? Sounds good on paper, I don't know if I could personally play it hahahaha.

Also "a" version will add the gallery, gotcha. Gonna write that in a book so I dont forget.

PS. For some reason this page didn't gave me notifications since my last post in february. It super weird how from some threads it just stop and for others that are 2+ years old it still give me notifications from time to time. I just had to read like 20+ pages in this thread and was a little burn out so I didn't saw that post you quote, sorry.

Last edited:

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
hello guys just asking do u guys some bug with the animation cuz sometime the aniamtion doesn't appear at all so just asking

luxidian

Aug 17, 2017
in the stage of the pipes where the frog chief is where I get the key no matter which route he takes he always falls to the ground and is attacked by frogs

VI16

Aug 23, 2018

thank you very much dude!

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
Also
> Obsidian Lobby - New path for players to exit from the BAD END room.
What BAD END room?
Is there some game over screen or what?
Obsidian hall is where cute succ in glasses?

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes