4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
there are boxes in the room with the key. search said room carefully
the box in the same room as the chest? throw randomly that two box, unable to find anything.
and if already get the key, the chest will reveal that it's empty inside?

and does the game data involve sync save? if already have the key and play new game/save data before we gain the key, will the keys carry over or not? (include the secret room & etc)

420incel

May 15, 2018
I found something, on the big dick route.
At the end you have a box on top of a bookcase and that will fall down if you pull the switch a couple times.
After that you'll reach a huge bookcase door which you can open with the secret key.
Has a lewd animation
Untitled.png

Reactions: Mistervd

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I found something, on the big dick route.
At the end you have a box on top of a bookcase and that will fall down if you pull the switch a couple times.
After that you'll reach a huge bookcase door which you can open with the secret key.
Has a lewd animation
lol, I think you're supposed to reach this stage if you completed same route thrice or any other combination 3 times, often right before bosses

Nov 27, 2019
Route 1 floor 3. I was lucky .At the first I play didnt know the exit move and luckly I beat the floor easily.
Now i know u need to pull the switch off to make the exit stop and it was terrifying.the nurse chased you.
Playing again to secure all sex scenes.
It would me more better that the nurse seduces you when you are about to enter the exit portal to wake up.
Nurse-Dont leave come fk stay here
somebody give this idea to poring xd

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Did they removed the free gallery option?
Anyone remembers how to activate it?
btw FINALLY AN UPGRADE! and look at all this new content! the wait was worth it!

Reactions: Cryswar

Cheesekek

May 31, 2018
1628113960617.png
okay maybe I'm just dumb, but the pipe leads into the wall and I'm not sure which route to take. (this is the first room)

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 1336135
okay maybe I'm just dumb, but the pipe leads into the wall and I'm not sure which route to take. (this is the first room)

Just go where there is no purple texture near the border of the room, for example go with the middle path but if you see a purpleish corrupted texture go to one of the other ones, the correct pipe has no purple textures, I'll boot up the game and edit in a photo of what i meant

Edit: I added the images, two of the pipes had that purplish corrupted texture and they lead to the frogs, however the last image does not have any of that and is safe, just follow that if you can not follow the pipes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheesekek

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Also I just found out you are meant to turn off the power in the third shota stage but you don't really need to, unsure if this is either due to sheer dumb luck or what but I've completed that level like 4-5 times and I've never turned the power off, the route i always take is 2 to the right, 1 down, 1 left, 1 down, 1 left and then 1 right which usually allows me to exit that stage, honestly I thought the third stage was a bit of letdown till i found out you are meant to turn off the power but now I see why people were calling it the horror stage lol.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Also I just found out you are meant to turn off the power in the third shota stage but you don't really need to, unsure if this is either due to sheer dumb luck or what but I've completed that level like 4-5 times and I've never turned the power off, the route i always take is 2 to the right, 1 down, 1 left, 1 down, 1 left and then 1 right which usually allows me to exit that stage, honestly I thought the third stage was a bit of letdown till i found out you are meant to turn off the power but now I see why people were calling it the horror stage lol.
You don't need to ,if you turn the power off, you make the exit stop moving. You can complete it if you have luck xD

Reactions: TheNumber7

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
You don't need to ,if you turn the power off, you make the exit stop moving. You can complete it if you have luck xD
Man I must have some good luck then lol, I only noticed on my third play through of the third shota stage that the exit moved mostly because I got back to the starting point and the arrow that showed the exit was pointing to the wrong room.

Nov 27, 2019
View attachment 1336135
Follow the correct pipe 3 time then at last room the pipe lead into the ground.
Castle of Temptation V0.3.0 8_5_2021 5_27_41 AM.png Castle of Temptation V0.3.0 8_5_2021 5_29_43 AM.png Castle of Temptation V0.3.0 8_5_2021 5_31_02 AM.png
I dont know the correct way but i do jump and Z X at spot where pipe go in.or maybe standing on the spot for too long. Castle of Temptation V0.3.0 8_5_2021 5_32_09 AM.png Then u fall into the room. Now u can pass floor 3 without meeting the frogs no horror. If u fall to frogs that mean u choose the wrong pipe.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Follow the correct pipe 3 time then at last room the pipe lead into the ground.
View attachment 1336219 View attachment 1336220 View attachment 1336216
I dont know the correct way but i do jump and Z X at spot where pipe go in.or maybe standing on the spot for too long. View attachment 1336217 Then u fall into the room. Now u can pass floor 3 without meeting the frogs no horror. If u fall to frogs that mean u choose the wrong pipe.
He just asked about the pipes because he thought the main pipe lead into a wall, but as two people already pointed out it isn't the case.
What you did is just spoiler a secret.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes