4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I wonder how to get the code.
every time I made it wrong.
cum lots of times though
You can find the code for the Doll house on 4 rooms, the cafe, the bedroom, the storage, and the doll storage. Search for them on those rooms and you will get the code.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Played through most of the three routes and having a blast (in more ways than one) thus far. I have to wonder though, did these chairs ever make it into the update? Was kind of looking forward to losing to them View attachment 1336690 View attachment 1336691
You will see those chairs at the end of the shota route. If you get grabbed by the nurse when you deactivate the energy on the paranoia level, you will see a BAD END scene with her, and then you will be on the chair cumming nonstop.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
If you are a 1$ supporter you can see the full list of characters from the forbidden lab on his patreon/fanbox.

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Furry, robots and monstrous dick inflation. I'm guessing next update will be full of guro and ugly bastards. I'm not here to kink shame but i feel like a simple femdom peasant will be dissapointed after replaying previous levels for this. I do feel dissapointed for sure.

• Angry
Reactions: TheNumber7

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Furry, robots and monstrous dick inflation. I'm guessing next update will be full of guro and ugly bastards. I'm not here to kink shame but i feel like a simple femdom peasant will be dissapointed after replaying previous levels for this. I do feel dissapointed for sure.
It's been explained that next up Poring will be returning to more normal fetishes with the Chapel, I believe.

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
That Giger-style Boobatroon 3000 as the final boss is the perfect finale for this circus. Yep, now i'm going to read about each update for this game before playing.

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
sorry do i need to finish the lvl to get all scenes in gallery or do I need to get them during the game play so they appear in gallery

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
This level was supposed to be the "deviant" one, it's in the title: "Forbidden Laboratory", it's derelict and broke and full of more than questionable things, the machines have pushed the regular succubis away, the building and wall are full of mold, the safety glass are broken, almost every regular personnel have fled... the next level, the chapel, will be much more vanilla and offer a, I think, welcomed contrast to what you saw in the lab.

That's just my take on it, maybe I'm reading too hard into it.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
This level was supposed to be the "deviant" one, it's in the title: "Forbidden Laboratory", it's derelict and broke and full of more than questionable things, the machines have pushed the regular succubis away, the building and wall are full of mold, the safety glass are broken, almost every regular personnel have fled... the next level, the chapel, will be much more vanilla and offer a, I think, welcomed contrast to what you saw in the lab.

That's just my take on it, maybe I'm reading too hard into it.
You did a marvelous reading on what the Forbidden Lab is about.

The good thing about Castle of Temptation is the diversity of its levels. Every level feels different, every level feels like that castle was built up to be a test for the adventurers wannabes. The enemies, the backgrounds, the atmosphere... Each level has its own, and that is what makes the Castle so unique.

Reactions: NODOGAN

something-chan

Jan 7, 2018
Too many normies in this thread kinkshaming the Lab! Personally the big dick route has had me blasting all day long.

I do agree with the view that the first level of that route is a bit tedious though. It really would have benefited from some humanoid enemy to keep you on your toes. Could have worked in a femdommy cumflation enemy between the mist areas maybe. I also found the lore secret by accident, very creative how to get there.

I find myself wishing there was more cock growth areas or scenes in the game beyond what's there, but that's really just because I don't think any other 2d games have done it?

Last edited:

astrath

Apr 30, 2018
There are two Unbirth Scenes with the Giant Frog Girl and the messed up Golem Boss if you finish all three paths normally.

Both of them involve protagonist getting shoved in there and just gradually disappearing after he climaxes.

Did our guy just get "digested" in these scenes?
The demon girl in the level select room says that everything in the castle is "non-fatal", so probably not.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I don't mind any fetishes, but i feel like lab has too many robots, and the reason why i think its bad, its because they are practically same kink as dolls, which we had last time. I would prefer if there were more mutants instead. Like robo-mermaid, idea is pretty neat, i never seen something like that before, but she could equally be a mutant mermaid.
Also idk if Poring nerfed end boss too much, but it seems that its only possible to lose to her intentionally, i was expecting some challenge after his posts.
Other thing that caught my eye - bugs. There are alot of them, all different kind too, one that i hate the most is that resets your keybindings upon quiting to main menu, so i have to rebind them everytime, for my usual one-hand binds :p

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I don't mind any fetishes, but i feel like lab has too many robots, and the reason why i think its bad, its because they are practically same kink as dolls, which we had last time. I would prefer if there were more mutants instead. Like robo-mermaid, idea is pretty neat, i never seen something like that before, but she could equally be a mutant mermaid.
Also idk if Poring nerfed end boss too much, but it seems that its only possible to lose to her intentionally, i was expecting some challenge after his posts.
Other thing that caught my eye - bugs. There are alot of them, all different kind too, one that i hate the most is that resets your keybindings upon quiting to main menu, so i have to rebind them everytime, for my usual one-hand binds :p
Refering to the bugs part, poring knows all of the little different bugs you guys've been encountering, and they will get fixed, so no worries :D

About the boss, he stated that it was fairly easy if you take advantage to the cloth. What I don't know is if he had another idea in mind, I can ask him if you want.

And finally, robots? You have the normal robot, the nurse and the Destroyer. The normal robot yeah, it's like a doll, but the other two have their only personalities. The dolls were just dolls, this are robots that broke down and developed their own way of acting. I think this level had the most diverse enemy type since the game started developing :unsure:

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
i gotta admit i agree with the last boss for the lab it was a lot easier than other 2 bosses I had more trouble with doll house than the lab

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Refering to the bugs part, poring knows all of the little different bugs you guys've been encountering, and they will get fixed, so no worries :D

About the boss, he stated that it was fairly easy if you take advantage to the cloth. What I don't know is if he had another idea in mind, I can ask him if you want.

And finally, robots? You have the normal robot, the nurse and the Destroyer. The normal robot yeah, it's like a doll, but the other two have their only personalities. The dolls were just dolls, this are robots that broke down and developed their own way of acting. I think this level had the most diverse enemy type since the game started developing :unsure:
How can you be sure that he knows about bugs i found, if you didn't even ask me which ones I saw?

Whole game is made much easier if you use cloth, to the extent that playthrough without it crossed my mind already, but I didn't try it yet.

"The dolls were just dolls" is just not true, some of them were maids, one of them caffe customer, there was even your usual preboss succubus doll. You're being very unfair to dolls here :/

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
How can you be sure that he knows about bugs i found, if you didn't even ask me which ones I saw?

Whole game is made much easier if you use cloth, to the extent that playthrough without it crossed my mind already, but I didn't try it yet.

"The dolls were just dolls" is just not true, some of them were maids, one of them caffe customer, there was even your usual preboss succubus doll. You're being very unfair to dolls here :/
I didn't say anything about your bugs, read what i've said mate, all the little bugs **you guys** have been encountering, as per se, been telling on the thread.

Btw, im not unfair to dolls, I just think that comparing the kink about enemies of the lab with the kink about dolls of the dollhouse is a big :WaitWhat: (I love the dolls)

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is there no way to access the gallery mode anymore?
was it replaced by the free level select or am i missing something?
Also not gonna lie i'm loving the bizarreness of the Forbidden Lab, thought the mouse girl nearly gave me a screamer the first time i saw her since i was NOT expecting her to come at me so fast, still pretty hot tho.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes