4.80 star(s) 41 Votes
Nov 30, 2019
Follow the correct pipe 3 time then at last room the pipe lead into the ground.
View attachment 1336219 View attachment 1336220 View attachment 1336216
I dont know the correct way but i do jump and Z X at spot where pipe go in.or maybe standing on the spot for too long. View attachment 1336217 Then u fall into the room. Now u can pass floor 3 without meeting the frogs no horror. If u fall to frogs that mean u choose the wrong pipe.
why????? why??????? i alawys drop at frog from whatever way i go

Reactions: bwardyunbip

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
aaaaah thank you so much. that little spot near the end kept messing me up
Yeah, that happened with me too. Rule of thumb, if you're following it then it leads into a wall, check backwards for any cross over points then follow that one. That's what works for me, at least.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
At the doll house "second lvl" the code is red star blue and purplu circle and yellow triangle
Code is randomized, I believe

The final room of big dick mode is kinda BS. The enemy grab graphics keep glitching on me. The distance the enemy flies is random?? Also, sometimes when getting grabbed it's easy to break out, but other times it's entirely impossible. Why would it be made like this?

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
I'm glad this got updated. *hugs* to Poring and anyone who needs.

Idea for chapel is another reverse gangbang opportunity, maybe freeform like the blonde tentacle dolls in the purple veiny mist room, 2nd part of Dolls stage. The ones that sit on you then fall off when you cum. If you just wait then they all have a turn with you.

There's quite a few invisibility bugs here, where the protagonist or enemy disappears, and some of the animation glitches that haven't been reported yet. Got invisibility happening in the first Obsidian chamber too where protag or some enemies would vanish and the cum would just be floating around, while searching for 1st Paradise key again.

*hugs*

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
the box in the same room as the chest? throw randomly that two box, unable to find anything.
and if already get the key, the chest will reveal that it's empty inside?

and does the game data involve sync save? if already have the key and play new game/save data before we gain the key, will the keys carry over or not? (include the secret room & etc)
1628138602791.png

What do I have to do on the first furry
route?
try to stay at the bottom, you can go down using the scaffolds

At the doll house "second lvl" the code is red star blue and purplu circle and yellow triangle
the code changes every playthrough

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
The final room of big dick mode is kinda BS. The enemy grab graphics keep glitching on me. The distance the enemy flies is random?? Also, sometimes when getting grabbed it's easy to break out, but other times it's entirely impossible. Why would it be made like this?
Yeah, the grab graphics do that. It's kinda weird.
The distance isn't random, you can learn the distance and the pattern you need to activate magnets in if you do it enough.
Grabs get progressively harder to escape the closer you are to climaxing.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, the grab graphics do that. It's kinda weird.
The distance isn't random, you can learn the distance and the pattern you need to activate magnets in if you do it enough.
Grabs get progressively harder to escape the closer you are to climaxing.
So, for me personally, if I go in with 0 orgasm gauge the grabs are completely inescapable. I have to have a bit of damage before I go in.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Does the save that comes with the update already have the 1st paradise key? I can't find it in the Obsidian Halls secret area, trying both escape routes. Trying for the other paradise key now.

Hardest part in the entire game for me is still the "avoid 3 notes" room. Can't remember how I solved it the first time around. Nevermind finally solved it hitting only one note (the note right above fallen chair).

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So, for me personally, if I go in with 0 orgasm gauge the grabs are completely inescapable. I have to have a bit of damage before I go in.
Strange... I guess that's a bug? Probably would have been reported already, then.
so what does the paradise key go to or should say where do I use it on/for?
So far, those have no use. They're going to be implemented later though, from what I've heard.
Does the save that comes with the update already have the 1st paradise key? I can't find it in the Obsidian Halls secret area, trying both escape routes. Trying for the other paradise key now.
Honestly, I have no idea. I don't think that it does, though.

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
sorry question how do i use the save of a older version on the lastest version I cant find the save from 2.3a

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
sorry question how do i use the save of a older version on the lastest version I cant find the save from 2.3a
v0.3.0
New Content
‧"The Forbidden Lab" Stage
‧31 sex scenes

Obsidian Lobby - New path for players to exit from the BAD END room.

Patch Notes
‧Patched the save file location
The former save file can no longer be used
The new save file is located in the game folder

• Sad
Reactions: yaragl

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
v0.3.0
New Content
‧"The Forbidden Lab" Stage
‧31 sex scenes

Obsidian Lobby - New path for players to exit from the BAD END room.

Patch Notes
‧Patched the save file location
The former save file can no longer be used
The new save file is located in the game folder
my bad thanks

cyberpunk45

Feb 2, 2020
Played through most of the three routes and having a blast (in more ways than one) thus far. I have to wonder though, did these chairs ever make it into the update? Was kind of looking forward to losing to them A18469AC-27C0-4C29-862F-7EEE1D0D4BE6.png DECBC3FC-F877-4E93-9612-9022BD294593.jpeg

Anonymous1877539

Aug 5, 2021
There are two Unbirth Scenes with the Giant Frog Girl and the messed up Golem Boss if you finish all three paths normally.

Both of them involve protagonist getting shoved in there and just gradually disappearing after he climaxes.

Did our guy just get "digested" in these scenes?

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes