4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Also
> Obsidian Lobby - New path for players to exit from the BAD END room.
What BAD END room?
Is there some game over screen or what?
Obsidian hall is where cute succ in glasses?
Obsidian hall is the first level. The Bad end room is a hidden room you can find on the big chest room. There is a new path to get out of there.

As for you gallery question, it has been answered lots of times by now, search on the thread please.

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
Here's a list of everything I've found. The great Sama変態 has confirmed it "pretty much sums up everything". Thanks to joeys88 and DudePersonA for pointing out missing stuff.

Master scene list for Forbidden Laboratory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Secret book room keys:
Paradise Key and other secret rooms:
> shota route
uh
i have only "normal" and beast routs
where i can get shota?

jarinkos

Aug 31, 2018
Amen. Before he gave me the test version to lookout for deadly bugs, he tested the game god knows how many times. He does it all by himself. He struggled with the BOSS difficulty a lot, and in the end it was pretty easy if you manage to keep that cloth as your invincibility strenght. So yeah, he really outworks himself with his works.
Honestly boss is pretty doable even without clothes
Source:
Didn't notice/forgot you can equip clothes before boss fight

Could have hidden some kind of secret / reaction from boss by fighting them naked.
Maybe a suggestion for chapel?

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
Obsidian hall is the first level. The Bad end room is a hidden room you can find on the big chest room. There is a new path to get out of there.

As for you gallery question, it has been answered lots of times by now, search on the thread please.
How do i get bad end room?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
How do i get bad end room?
On the big chest room, you can go up on the columns. Do it on the left side of the chest. There you can find a hidden door. Inside there's a chest, when you open it and get a paradise key, a metal door with "staff only" written will open and 2 lesser succubus will come out. Enter through that door. Then there's a hallway. You can either go right and escape the hallway, or get caught by the lesser succubus and become a succubus toilet.

aaaa.png

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
PS. For some reason this page didn't gave me notifications since my last post in february. It super weird how from some threads it just stop and for others that are 2+ years old it still give me notifications from time to time. I just had to read like 20+ pages in this thread and was a little burn out so I didn't saw that post you quote, sorry.
As far as I know that happens if you saw the alert but didn't check the thread itself. Basically "still not read, why bother with newer alerts skipping over that" (and it would get annoying if you were alerted for every single new message).
I use this mechanic if I decide to get a bit inactive in certain threads but don't want to lose track of what I am watching. Though IMO what this site is still missing is a feature to get alerted when a thread OP receives an update.

Reactions: Mistervd

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
On the big chest room, you can go up on the columns. Do it on the left side of the chest. There you can find a hidden door. Inside there's a chest, when you open it and get a paradise key, a metal door with "staff only" written will open and 2 lesser succubus will come out. Enter through that door. Then there's a hallway. You can either go right and escape the hallway, or get caught by the lesser succubus and become a succubus toilet.

View attachment 1335425
go right and escape that hallway? the door can't be opened at the end. how to escape? and also found this green button hidden next to the metal door entrance.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
As far as I know that happens if you saw the alert but didn't check the thread itself. Basically "still not read, why bother with newer alerts skipping over that" (and it would get annoying if you were alerted for every single new message).
I use this mechanic if I decide to get a bit inactive in certain threads but don't want to lose track of what I am watching. Though IMO what this site is still missing is a feature to get alerted when a thread OP receives an update.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info dude, now I know what that shit happens. it must be me I must have missed it all those months ago.
Let's hope it doesn't happen again hahaha.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
On the mind control boss, what's the point of the boxes?
Likely to jump over the claw that goes sideways near the ground, it is harder to jump over without the boxes, although alternatively you could also just rely on the immunity from the clothes until you have to pick them up again.
Edit: And I forgot about the sticky stuff on the ground that slows you down.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes