4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Is there no way to access the gallery mode anymore?
was it replaced by the free level select or am i missing something?
Also not gonna lie i'm loving the bizarreness of the Forbidden Lab, thought the mouse girl nearly gave me a screamer the first time i saw her since i was NOT expecting her to come at me so fast, still pretty hot tho.
Gallery will come on the next update for 10$ supporters.

Reactions: NODOGAN

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Chapel does sounds intriguing not gonna lie. I hope for some nuns and angels, he already had enough demons, and it seems that lore has some hints about angels as well.

Oct 11, 2018
I'm willing to bet that the Chapel is going to be top tier regardless of what Poring adds in, but I can't help but have this feeling that the enemies will not be as..."unusual" as the enemies of the last two levels (especially the lab). I know that it wasn't for everyone, but the weird robot at the end of the enlargement route may have been my favorite enemy of this entire update (though I hated that route due to the slow movement speed) with the "Boobatroon 3000" as a close second.

Elhidino

Jun 30, 2017
Played through most of the three routes and having a blast (in more ways than one) thus far. I have to wonder though, did these chairs ever make it into the update? Was kind of looking forward to losing to them View attachment 1336690 View attachment 1336691
The helmets were used actually twice and one of them is the chair scene you want.

How to trigger: You need to lose the third challenge in the shota route for the scene to appear.

Nov 30, 2019
Just go where there is no purple texture near the border of the room, for example go with the middle path but if you see a purpleish corrupted texture go to one of the other ones, the correct pipe has no purple textures, I'll boot up the game and edit in a photo of what i meant

Edit: I added the images, two of the pipes had that purplish corrupted texture and they lead to the frogs, however the last image does not have any of that and is safe, just follow that if you can not follow the pipes.
Follow the correct pipe 3 time then at last room the pipe lead into the ground.
View attachment 1336219 View attachment 1336220 View attachment 1336216
I dont know the correct way but i do jump and Z X at spot where pipe go in.or maybe standing on the spot for too long. View attachment 1336217 Then u fall into the room. Now u can pass floor 3 without meeting the frogs no horror. If u fall to frogs that mean u choose the wrong pipe.
i do follow this two method but after i choose the three pipe u see a new pipe like this
1628213283129.png what should i do????

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
If that is after your 3rd pipe, then one of the previous you've chosen may be incorrect as the 4th pipe should always lead down. If it's the 3rd pipe then take the top route assuming theres no overlap after the puzzle.

It might be easier to follow the pipes with your finger, at least that's how I solve them without any mistakes.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
If you fall down to the frogs its because you either
a) chose the wrong pipes
b) didn't press down at the 4th pipe where it leads into the ground (correct spot for me was a little left of the 4th pipe down)

If you fall to the frogs you won't find the 3rd key, because frogs is the incorrect route. I searched all over the frogs levels for secrets, there's nothing there. Even on the sticky rock you can jump to in the middle right. The correct route drops you into a library room instead of frogs.

Reactions: FriskyDino69
Nov 30, 2019
If you fall down to the frogs its because you either
a) chose the wrong pipes
b) didn't press down at the 4th pipe where it leads into the ground (correct spot for me was a little left of the 4th pipe down)

If you fall to the frogs you won't find the 3rd key, because frogs is the incorrect route. I searched all over the frogs levels for secrets, there's nothing there. Even on the sticky rock you can jump to in the middle right. The correct route drops you into a library room instead of frogs.
didn't press down at the 4th pipe where it leads into the ground (correct spot for me was a little left of the 4th pipe down)
what dose this mean??? press down arrow??? can i have a screenshot pls thx

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
didn't press down at the 4th pipe where it leads into the ground (correct spot for me was a little left of the 4th pipe down)
what dose this mean??? press down arrow??? can i have a screenshot pls thx
Just what you read, press the down arrow button on your keyboard.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
1356551_Capture.png Spoiler obviously but it looks like this, and yes you have to press down arrow. If you go past this you'll get a pipe puzzle that automatically fails even if you follow the pipe. I have to go now it makes me too horny lol.

Nov 30, 2019
here my saving for all the hidden part of the story gosh taking me serval day no long is just annoying. if anyone tired with all try out by yourself feel free to use my save it just a story that dose no affect by anything

Reactions: rhzk

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Btw this game isn't showing up in latest updates main list. If you enter the tags, the last date for this game is "1 year" but usually I find update games with the date tag so not sure whether something is missing.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes