4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
So after playing the update fully and thinking about it all, my biggest issue of this update is the question "What was the point?"

The shota route: Aside from the very first enemy robot, none of the enemies make any comment or play on this new form. All of the animations aside from the first (kinda) could've been done on the regular model without any difference, so it just seems like such a missed opportunity. This could probably be "fixed" by just adding more dialogue or something that makes note of the fact of him being younger or something. example: The robot mermaid enemy has dialogue that says stuff like "target captured. Beginning semen extraction" but wouldn't it have been more fitting to the theme to be more like "Assessing threat levels.... Target has been identified as a child. Threat level = 0. Beginning semen extraction". idk, just something to make it more thematic.
The first two stages just being long hallways was also kind of dull.

The giant dick route: was just....not fun. You take the fast movement of the game and slow it to a crawl. Just feels like such a slog. Also, you have a GIANT PENIS and never get to use it for anything. They just keep sticking shit inside of it. I mean, there's the nightmare onaholes which is about the least sexy thing you could've possibly done, but still. That's like, the least sexy thing you could've possibly done.

The beast route: again, you being a beast is pointless. You can jump higher. That's it! The first stage punishes you for using this newfound slightly higher jump and the second and third don't even make use of it. This would've been the perfect stage for some precision platforming to work with the theme of being in a cat form. Also, the animations would've 100% worked the exact same had he been a human in them, so then what's the point of even being transformed. Work the animal theme more if you're going to go with it. Also the final boss room thing is a super simple trace the line puzzle? What does that have to do with being a beast? (The frog only appears if you fail the puzzle so I'm not really counting it as the boss room) ((which again just has you walking a long distance at slow speeds. zzzzzz))

Now don't get me wrong. Designs of enemies are cute (and creepy) and work really well. His animations (when you can see them) are, as always, top notch. But in terms of actual gameplay and theme, this update was a letdown for me. I think the only highlight for me personally was the last part of the shota stage. The wonky map and stuff was very interesting. (I didn't even know about the switch until just a little bit ago and I cleared the stage 3 times without it. Yes, there is a pattern. I feel stupid for not realizing the switch)
And also a bit of credit, the puzzle elevator thing was an interesting concept.
For me, even if I don't like the content of an enemy or two I can still enjoy the gameplay. But this update I didn't like the gameplay changes and didn't particularly care for most of the content. This is all personal gripes, yes, but man am I let down after so much waiting... :(

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys, I don't know if someone already made signatures for the game so I spent 2 hours learning and made these 4, feel free to use them if you want.

If yo don´t know what a signature is or want to know how to add one, here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/signature-questions.41058/

If you want to send whoever clicks on your signature to the Castle of Temptation thread here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-put-a-hyperlink-on-a-signature-images.7546/

Enjoy!
May the succubus queen bless you

Reactions: dickerducker

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So after playing the update fully and thinking about it all, my biggest issue of this update is the question "What was the point?"

The shota route: Aside from the very first enemy robot, none of the enemies make any comment or play on this new form. All of the animations aside from the first (kinda) could've been done on the regular model without any difference, so it just seems like such a missed opportunity. This could probably be "fixed" by just adding more dialogue or something that makes note of the fact of him being younger or something. example: The robot mermaid enemy has dialogue that says stuff like "target captured. Beginning semen extraction" but wouldn't it have been more fitting to the theme to be more like "Assessing threat levels.... Target has been identified as a child. Threat level = 0. Beginning semen extraction". idk, just something to make it more thematic.

The giant dick route: was just....not fun. You take the fast movement of the game and slow it to a crawl. Just feels like such a slog. Also, you have a GIANT PENIS and never get to use it for anything. They just keep sticking shit inside of it. I mean, there's the nightmare onaholes which is about the least sexy thing you could've possibly done, but still. That's like, the least sexy thing you could've possibly done.

The beast route: again, you being a beast is pointless. You can jump higher. That's it! The first stage punishes you for using this newfound slightly higher jump and the second and third don't even make use of it. This would've been the perfect stage for some precision platforming to work with the theme of being in a cat form. Also, the animations would've 100% worked the exact same had he been a human in them, so then what's the point of even being transformed. Work the animal theme more if you're going to go with it. Also the final boss room thing is a super simple trace the line puzzle? What does that have to do with being a beast? (The frog only appears if you fail the puzzle so I'm not really counting it as the boss room) ((which again just has you walking a long distance at slow speeds. zzzzzz))

Now don't get me wrong. Designs of enemies are cute (and creepy) and work really well. His animations (when you can see them) are, as always, top notch. But in terms of actual gameplay and theme, this update was a letdown for me. I think the only highlight for me personally was the last part of the shota stage. The wonky map and stuff was very interesting. (I didn't even know about the switch until just a little bit ago and I cleared the stage 3 times without it. Yes, there is a pattern. I feel stupid for not realizing the switch)
For me, even if I don't like the content of an enemy or two I can still enjoy the gameplay. But this update I didn't like the gameplay changes and didn't particularly care for most of the content. This is all personal gripes, yes, but man am I let down after so much waiting... :(
I've been talking with Poring about this. The thing here, and that's my opinion, is that he went really over the top. The animations are top notch, the backgrouns are beautiful, the atmosphere is creepy and makes you fell like you are on a forbidden and forgotten place... but then, the gameplay goes way higher, so high that it gets like you say. The problem here were the 3 routes. Even if each route is different from the other, we get little satisfaction from them. The big dick route has the slow down problem, and the beast route feels like a wasted opportunity. The fetish thing is not something that worries me, it's making this game something that has a taste of everything, but yeah, he wanted to go really over the top, and it only got him working his ass over a year nonstop. The chapel as I said, will take the 1 route design again, and when I say it will be simpler, I'm refering that it will return to the 2 first levels styles. You, a tester, going through a route filled with traps and enemies, and of course some lore, enemies talking to you... etc. That's all, I loved the update because Poring's originality and talent are always well received, but at the same time I have to admit that the "ambition" of the update was something that let down some people. Even tho, happy fapping :)

Reactions: Razeluxe

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Oh, and by the way testers, the update 0.3.1 is out! Bug fixing update!

※V0.3.1 Patch notes

Change Notes
‧The OPTION menu will be closed during cutscenes or death

Patch Notes
‧Fix the key will return to the initial state
‧Fix Missing pictures in the H-scenes
‧Fix When Player takes an item in a BOSS battle, the item will get stuck on player.
‧Fix the player would not be able to break free of the tentacle girls
‧Fix the wrong position of the spray trap
‧Fix player is not able to get the "Sex toy certification"
‧Fix the English lines of the Robot-Riot
‧Fix some map errors
‧Fix the crawl animation could not be performed
‧Fix the door of the secret treasure chest would remain open after the player restarts

--------------------------------------------------------

This update mainly fixes key errors and missing pictures.
Sorry there is no Japanese version yet, I updated as soon as possible after the
Japanese translation is completed.

If there are no more problems with this update, I will do the Gallery mode.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: vince638

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I can't decompressed file.
it not compressed to begin with just place it in the save folder rename it the remove allthe numbers AT THE FRONT and the under score then boot up the game load and you should find the save on page 16 YW ^_^ oh and one last thing i almost forgt to metion it will take some time for it to boot up the save or it did for me anyway (still gonna beat the boss from my save died 4 times maybe i'll get it this time ^_^ )

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
the weremouse(?) often gave me somewhat either chill on my spine or goose bumps whenever they came to me off-guard

in shota third route after turning the switch off for the exit, there seems to be 2 scene, one is a rather post-apocalyptic ward, then moved to being tied down to the chair with the helmet on. I wonder, if the nurse put put the helmet on the mc, tied him down to the chair along with the milking, and giving the mc hypnosis/hallucination via the helmet of being milked by the robot nurse?

like in the MATRIX :unsure:

I wonder, if there would be 'oviposition' or something similar? though the big dick route is something similar and most of the 'rape' scene involves penis mainly, so far i only see one anal to mc on the stage 4 boss, not sure if there are other anal scene

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
the weremouse(?) often gave me somewhat either chill on my spine or goose bumps whenever they came to me off-guard

in shota third route after turning the switch off for the exit, there seems to be 2 scene, one is a rather post-apocalyptic ward, then moved to being tied down to the chair with the helmet on. I wonder, if the nurse put put the helmet on the mc, tied him down to the chair along with the milking, and giving the mc hypnosis/hallucination via the helmet of being milked by the robot nurse?

I wonder, if there would be 'oviposition' or something similar? though the big dick route is something similar and most of the 'rape' scene involves penis mainly, so far i only see one anal to mc on the stage 4 boss, not sure if there are other anal scene
There is also pegging scene with jester doll, if you lose against boss in doll house. I'm all for MC being violated in all different ways and certainly wouldn't mind some oviposition.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I wonder, if the nurse put put the helmet on the mc, tied him down to the chair along with the milking, and giving the mc hypnosis/hallucination via the helmet of being milked by the robot nurse?

Actually, it's VR Simulation and it's explained on a book in the same room MC wakes up after escaping the simulation. But yes, the nurse robot knock MC out and restrains him on a chair with a VR helmet and a milking machine.

Reactions: Reluser

archdude

Dec 19, 2017

I'll have to agree on shota part, I didn't even know that was a shota route till i read comments. I completely missed the fact that MC model became smaller, and was kinda puzzled because i thought that this route has no transformation.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
There is also pegging scene with jester doll, if you lose against boss in doll house. I'm all for MC being violated in all different ways and certainly wouldn't mind some oviposition.
I think i forgot about the jester part in doll house since it was so long ago... lol. yeah i dont mind violated in different ways, couldn't help that most of the time its just penis focused, i also would like to see something like mc got body mods and other stuffs done to him, except guro of course, that would be discomforting for most

Actually, it's VR Simulation and it's explained on a book in the same room MC wakes up after escaping the simulation. But yes, the nurse robot knock MC out and restrains him on a chair with a VR helmet and a milking machine.
I think i didn't notice this one, but im not sure what kind of deal that the 1st time mc got caught by the nurse, i assume that the mc only just got hypnotised instead of the mind control helmet, and when he resisted, everything became darker

I'll have to agree on shota part, I didn't even know that was a shota route till i read comments. I completely missed the fact that MC model became smaller, and was kinda puzzled because i thought that this route has no transformation.
i actually didnt notice the mc gotten bit smaller, i always see him as usual like no change at all

one thing i noticed right away about the shota route 3, the first time got caught by the nurse after flipping the switch is that the mc had to be milked every 3 hours, this i think most likely from one of the doujin/hentai anime that i think became popular recently where the mc there, both of his hands broke due to excessive masturbation and admitted to the hospital with bad nurse attitude. but the mc couldn't help it cos its 1 of his disease or it will be life threatening to him, so the nurse often gave him looks of disgust

Last edited:
Reactions: wackyman15

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
I managed to get through the entire update, and while not every fetish was to my taste, I still enjoyed it a lot. I believe I've found everything and I'm proud to say that I managed to find most of the stuff (minus the wolf key bit, that required me to look things up >.>) on my own. However, I never did manage to find out how to get to the small library on the first dig bick level. The one that's across a gap during the conveyer belt section. Any ideas on how to get there? I can't be bothered to try to sloooooowly search for it with absolutely no way to backtrack.

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I managed to get through the entire update, and while not every fetish was to my taste, I still enjoyed it a lot. I believe I've found everything and I'm proud to say that I managed to find most of the stuff (minus the wolf key bit, that required me to look things up >.>) on my own. However, I never did manage to find out how to get to the small library on the first dig bick level. The one that's across a gap during the conveyer belt section. Any ideas on how to get there? I can't be bothered to try to sloooooowly search for it with absolutely no way to backtrack.
You have "unlocked" everything when the title of the level on the level select screen turns green.

As for that small library on the big dick level... think about... propulsion.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
(double posting, woo)
And I'm curious, what constitutes "unlocking" things for a green title screen? Because like, do I have to see every H scene to get it? Does it involve having to go through the first two stages as well? Looking back at my version .2 copy of the game I managed to get a green title, but that was when I first picked up the game so I had two stages to go through, and I was fairly comprehensive. Is it just all secrets, or is it everything?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
(double posting, woo)
And I'm curious, what constitutes "unlocking" things for a green title screen? Because like, do I have to see every H scene to get it? Does it involve having to go through the first two stages as well? Looking back at my version .2 copy of the game I managed to get a green title, but that was when I first picked up the game so I had two stages to go through, and I was fairly comprehensive. Is it just all secrets, or is it everything?
You will get a green title once you get the paradise key on that stage

Reactions: LinkinsRepeater

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
i do follow this two method but after i choose the three pipe u see a new pipe like this
what should i do????
if you're not careful, you will go to a wrong route. these pipe only has elbows and they wont connect with a junctions. and also watch out for overlapping opposite elbows as they will confuse your 'speedy pipe tracing' technique
1628292271213.png

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes