4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Seemingly nobody cares enough to use the search feature of this website to avoid asking a frequently asked question. I feel like at this point every thread OP should include a FAQ, maybe "FAQ" even in bold yellow or red font. The same question has probably been asked about 10-20 times already.
Even if it had the old gallery without the new content, most people also forget that this is the base version and that there is no 10$ version yet.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Seemingly nobody cares enough to use the search feature of this website to avoid asking a frequently asked question. I feel like at this point every thread OP should include a FAQ, maybe "FAQ" even in bold yellow or red font. The same question has probably been asked about 10-20 times already.
Even if it had the old gallery without the new content, most people also forget that this is the base version and that there is no 10$ version yet.
Reading and searching??

Captura.PNG

hereforp orn

Oct 26, 2018
i'm redoing the entire game this update so quick question i've seen a green wheel "slot" in the second zone but no green wheel if i remember well there wasn't one in 2.0.3 is there one now ?

Ghoulbarn

Mar 18, 2020
i'm redoing the entire game this update so quick question i've seen a green wheel "slot" in the second zone but no green wheel if i remember well there wasn't one in 2.0.3 is there one now ?
In the hallway with the hands grabbing through the wall, walk to the end of the hall and trigger the big doll. Allow yourself to get grabbed by the hands and let the giant doll pass you, then go through the door at the end of the hall.

hereforp orn

Oct 26, 2018
how do you get all 3 library keys ? after getting one i have to do the boss which puts you in the lobby when defeated and it seems i don't keep the progress if i have to go back to the lab from the lobby

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
are the lab stage still not full yet? from the stage selection menu, the lab stage text still in white
You have to load save that was provided with new version to get to there instantly, otherwise you have to finish 2 previous stages.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
are the lab stage still not full yet? from the stage selection menu, the lab stage text still in white
The Lab is finished now (only the gallery containing its animations is missing), someone said the green marking is when you have obtained the Paradise Key of that stage.
You have to load save that was provided with new version to get to there instantly, otherwise you have to finish 2 previous stages.
He said "from the stage selection, the lab stage text still in white", obviously he already unlocked the stage.

Reactions: Reluser

AnonymA

Mar 17, 2018
I can't find the last library key in the lab level, it's not in the frog level (Furry III) ? Also, on the lab lobby le door on the right most room, is there a way to open it ?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
how do you actually get the stage text to be green? in my initial playthrough for the lab stage, i escaped from being defeated by the weremouse and rabbits

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I can't find the last library key in the lab level, it's not in the frog level (Furry III) ? Also, on the lab lobby le door on the right most room, is there a way to open it ?
The keys are on the last level of each path, you just missed it. But a hint, it is before you end up at the frogs (and it was already answered several times before in this thread, if you need more specifics). As for the door, it involves a secret, but the way you open the portal is inside that room and isn't influenced by any path.
how do you actually get the stage text to be green? in my initial playthrough for the lab stage, i escaped from being defeated by the weremouse and rabbits
I literally suggested it in my other post just above when I mentioned that someone said that you would do it by finding the Paradise Key of the stage.

Reactions: Reluser

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
The keys are on the last level of each path, you just missed it. But a hint, it is before you end up at the frogs (and it was already answered several times before in this thread, if you need more specifics). As for the door, it involves a secret, but the way you open the portal is inside that room and isn't influenced by any path.

I literally suggested it in my other post just above when I mentioned that someone said that you would do it by finding the Paradise Key of the stage.
i just did the lab run with trying to be defeated after getting the paradise key, does that mean i can't be defeated after getting paradise key at all going through the boss?

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes