4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
i just did the lab run with trying to be defeated after getting the paradise key, does that mean i can't be defeated after getting paradise key at all going through the boss?
Pretty sure you need to finish the level with the key for it to count. What this really means is if you've finished the level once already, just get to the boss fight and go through the secret door in the library. It lets you skip the fight entirely and keep all the rewards. Still if you're having issues doin this, my table I released here can help you get through the game. https://f95zone.to/threads/castle-of-temptation-v0-3-0-poring.52714/page-62#post-6329617

Reactions: Reluser

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Pretty sure you need to finish the level with the key for it to count. What this really means is if you've finished the level once already, just get to the boss fight and go through the secret door in the library. It lets you skip the fight entirely and keep all the rewards. Still if you're having issues doin this, my table I released here can help you get through the game. https://f95zone.to/threads/castle-of-temptation-v0-3-0-poring.52714/page-62#post-6329617
Thank you, I just got the lab level text to green, what i did is to get the paradise key before starting any of the first routes. Then I go thru the furry route all the way, goes thru the portal with the girl reading book, check again and it is green now.

I have 3 questions
1. When I did the furry third route, following the correct pipe and goes down to the hidden pathway to get 'key' there, the portal didn't turn on. I got the key in the previous run already. Is this a known bug or feature? I can't do anything at this point had to redo the stage

2. In third shota route, there's a door requires qualification certificate (or similar; i searched in this thread returned nothing with "certificate"). I thinkt he qualification certificate still not in the game yet?

3. in third shota route as well, on entering the first open door if we walks all the way to the end, we see somewhat a book case with icon there, is there a way to access it?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Thank you, I just got the lab level text to green, what i did is to get the paradise key before starting any of the first routes. Then I go thru the furry route all the way, goes thru the portal with the girl reading book, check again and it is green now.

I have 3 questions
1. When I did the furry third route, following the correct pipe and goes down to the hidden pathway to get 'key' there, the portal didn't turn on. I got the key in the previous run already. Is this a known bug or feature? I can't do anything at this point had to redo the stage

2. In third shota route, there's a door requires qualification certificate (or similar; i searched in this thread returned nothing with "certificate"). I thinkt he qualification certificate still not in the game yet?

3. in third shota route as well, on entering the first open door if we walks all the way to the end, we see somewhat a book case with icon there, is there a way to access it?
1: probably a bug, but there is no point in getting a key again if you already got it before.
2: This requires you to beat the Shota's third level without cumming once.
3: I believe you need the qualification card to access that.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
1: probably a bug, but there is no point in getting a key again if you already got it before.
2: This requires you to beat the Shota's third level without cumming once.
3: I believe you need the qualification card to access that.
Thank you, I actually got it before without trying to explore everything.

the book case with icon on it, actually after you found the exit from the vr helmet. Now i got even more question, how do I get "sex toy certification"? I tried to orgasm once from the shadows and head to the exit, I still get "qualified certification". Are there any usage for the "sex toy certification"?

1628566520906.png

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Thank you, I actually got it before without trying to explore everything.

the book case with icon on it, actually after you found the exit from the vr helmet. Now i got even more question, how do I get "sex toy certification"? I tried to orgasm once from the shadows and head to the exit, I still get "qualified certification". Are there any usage for the "sex toy certification"?

View attachment 1344950
https://f95zone.to/threads/castle-of-temptation-v0-3-0-poring.52714/page-47#post-6302024

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
with the chapel theme, i already had few in mind that might become true (or not)

• confession box glory hole
  • kneeling and pray posture while being milked
  • ended up being a cum faucet for cum fountain for the sisters to drink
  • filling up greedy cup or holy cum grail
  • crucifixion and milked to serve all the patrons

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly the frog section of the lab could had been hot if not for the unbirth thing, the reverse cowgirl was hot, the whole "dragging you to your unbirth demise" not so much.

4.80 star(s) 41 Votes