4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

xBlaBlaBlax

Jul 19, 2017
Finally got around to play the update. Was pretty hyped, am disappointed.

- Shota transformation but you only fuck robots where size doesnt matter and wh odont relate to the theme
- beast transformation but not a single doggystyle animation (wtf)
- hyper penis just super not my thing

Pixel art amazing as always. Missed opportunity

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Finally got around to play the update. Was pretty hyped, am disappointed.

- Shota transformation but you only fuck robots where size doesnt matter and wh odont relate to the theme
You're not the only one buddy, a lot of people were disappointed with that route. The only sex scene that makes use of the shota form is the "nursing handjob" one.
Halfway to the route I forgot that we were using a shota character lmao.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
The update was good, dont get me wrong. I was just disappointed in the direction that the Hscenes were taken. tbh shota route was fine (Probably the best on the H department of the three, Theres only so much that can be done anyways). Beast route was annoying, and a bit weird but fine( Was the most interesting of the three from a gameplay perspective). my main complaint goes in the enlargement route. the gameplay wasn't fun, and the hscenes were disappointing. The enlargement route was completely Disappointing, it could've been interesting.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
How many footjob scenes is in the lab and where I can find them?
I think only like 1, go to the far left room in the hub area, stand on the small table near the deactivated android, press the prompt you get and go via the portal, then just flip the table.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
i wonder if there will be that the mc, does a cunnilingus which will turn him on a lot and he came without having his penis being stimulated directly.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
i wonder if there will be that the mc, does a cunnilingus which will turn him on a lot and he came without having his penis being stimulated directly.
Then the end scene will be him doing cunnilingus non stop while his dick being suck by a tail, that will be super :v

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Oh yeah, i just remembered, there was at least 1 scene where the mc ejaculate without his penis stimulated, that is from the obsidian hall, landing on the wooden horse, but i wanna see other variants

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
You're not the only one buddy, a lot of people were disappointed with that route. The only sex scene that makes use of the shota form is the "nursing handjob" one.
Halfway to the route I forgot that we were using a shota character lmao.
Wait we were shota? i thought we just lost the cape i didn't saw anything/a big enough change in appearance that made me think we were shota lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Mistervd
4.80 star(s) 41 Votes