4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
You have to jump (while holding down arrow key) where that pipe goes to the ground. You'll fall to a secret area with the key.
Thanks, also in the room after the one with the three portals there is a "out of battery" robot and another portal, i was hoping to unlock something after gathering all the keys but nothing happened...

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Menaged to flip the table with the witch on it still can't open the casket, i guess it will be accessible in the next update ?
If you flip the table with Yi sitting on it, you'll get a battery for the broken robot on the room before the hidden lab, activate the robot, a blue portal will open and you will get inside that portalthe paradise key

Reactions: RavioMakin

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Speaking of Yi, the logs stated that Isis got intrested with the castle. Does that mean we will meet with her around the final stage of the adventure

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
If you flip the table with Yi sitting on it, you'll get a battery for the broken robot on the room before the hidden lab, activate the robot, a blue portal will open and you will get inside that portalthe paradise key
yep it worked idk why i couldn't open che chest with the battery before

Reactions: Mistervd

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Well I'm not a cheat engine guru, in fact I have no idea what I'm doing. But I did manage to get a mostly working table with the ability to freeze both Health and Cum. Since I don't know when the gallery is going to come out, and sometimes the girl you want requires a lot of running I figured I'd take a crack at it. Now in my defense I just learned how to do pointerscans, today so maybe I fucked up somewhere but this table should work FINE if you follow these simple instructions. Whenever the pointer manages to find the value, make sure to manually add it to the table yourself or just remove the pointerscan value, the value is fine it's the offsets it uses to find the value fucking up or something. If you want 0 cum, set it to 0, and if you want max health set it to 52776558133250.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Castle Of Temptation 0.3 WIP Cheat Table.7z
Have the 0.3.0 but the table don't work in the Laboratory area, the values becomes unknown for all the pointers and never gets back a correct value

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Have the 0.3.0 but the table don't work in the Laboratory area, the values becomes unknown for all the pointers and never gets back a correct value
As I said the table is buggy, go to an earlier save and copy the correct value, the values itself don't change when changing saves. Also I've noticed that HP doesn't always find the correct value, but I have no idea why. But I haven't had an issue with the cum level address, it always finds that correctly. So if it won't find HP just search for it and make sure it's double, then lose some health and add in the only value that changes, there should be only 1 at least, but if you change rooms things might change. I've included the max HP address in my post, but for ease of access I'll also say it here, 52776558133250

wasdaa1

May 10, 2018
As I said the table is buggy, go to an earlier save and copy the correct value, the values itself don't change when changing saves. Also I've noticed that HP doesn't always find the correct value, but I have no idea why. But I haven't had an issue with the cum level address, it always finds that correctly. So if it won't find HP just search for it and make sure it's double, then lose some health and add in the only value that changes, there should be only 1 at least, but if you change rooms things might change. I've included the max HP address in my post, but for ease of access I'll also say it here, 52776558133250
The address for Health is 24 addresses apart from the Climax address if you can find the address for one you can add the address for the other value in manually. It's fine if you don't understand hex values very well, you can search for it manually. Here's a hint on how to get Health address:

Nov 30, 2019
be honeset still cannot get it work....

wasdaa1

May 10, 2018
be honeset still cannot get it work....
What version of CE are you on? In some cases tables might not work on different versions of CE (although this is a simple table) 7.2 is working fine.

Also have you followed the instructions given as well?
Whenever the pointer manages to find the value, make sure to manually add it to the table yourself or just remove the pointerscan value, the value is fine it's the offsets it uses to find the value fucking up or something.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
The address for Health is 24 addresses apart from the Climax address if you can find the address for one you can add the address for the other value in manually. It's fine if you don't understand hex values very well, you can search for it manually. Here's a hint on how to get Health address:
Float, you sure about that.? Then again I didn't check too hard with my pointerscans on account of it crashing my computer when I tried to refine it further. Guess I'll keep it in mind for the future. It'd explain why the values are so large and fucked when I have it on 4bytes and double. I'll mess around with pointerscans and update the table if that works better.
-Edit
I did mess around with it, the value is a lot smaller but it has the same issues, I'll update the table later but the instructions will remain the same,

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Do you... Not know how to use Cheat Engine? I made the table on 7.1 personally(too lazy to update) but that shouldn't matter. Alright let me run you through the steps you need to do, I'll included written instructions with images in the spoiler.

1. First open up both the table and the game, then click the obvious glowing button and select the game process and hit open. It will ask you if you want to keep the code list, hit yes, now start a new game or load up a save.
2. Now the values should(might need to go to the waiting stage or go to a different stage) actually appear correctly, but you'll need to manually add them for them to always stay on. Double click on the address of HP to copy the value(You can enter it yourself if that doesn't work.) and hit Add Address Manually. Make sure that you put in Float as the type, and hit enter.
3. Repeat the second step with the other address and change the values around or hit the active button(Will leave an X) to freeze the value in place.
IF this doesn't fix your issue then I'm not sure why you're having problems.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Alright I got it after a few tests last night.
So the reason that it isn't working for me, is the the reference memory adress change every time I start/restart the game. So no matter which offset I have, the adress will change and also the pointer will point to a wrong one. So I can not get a static pointer with the pointer scan method, I tried it (all the night bruh) and always failed. So btw you're right the value should be in Float. Btw I'm also surprised that the adress I found each time I search for the concerned value (ex: 100 for full life then 90 for 90% of life) manually the adress that I grab will never change at all until I restart the game, so I think we don't need static pointers here. I made some tests and it always results in a adress like 2xxE32xx in my case (ex: life → 299E3254, and excitment bar or whatever you called it → 299E326C) and those changes only at the game restart, so I can search for them at start and play without bothering searching it again by changing level because it will be the same till I restart the game.

Also tried to edit the pointer with my adress but I don't know what I'm missing here except about my CE version...
CE.PNG

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 41 Votes