4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Wait we were shota? i thought we just lost the cape i didn't saw anything/a big enough change in appearance that made me think we were shota lol!
Hahaha, I noticed the difference first because the character was shorter but after playing the route for a bit I completely forgot he was supposed to be a shota. I just find it funny too hahaha.

Reactions: Reluser and NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I've yet to make it to the robots & the "biggest dickest" 3rd level, so far i only liked the Boss (the one with the mind-controlled guys ya gotta kick so she runs out of energy), the tutorial Robot Girl (she's a cutie) and the rat girls, the others saddly been a miss for me.

DeasEx

Dec 3, 2017
Great update, loving ... most of it, the worst part was of course turning rats back and forth without them getting stuck in walls and stuff, Loki levels of trickery and great fits of acrobatics required to do it... but oh well, at least it's possible. 2.PNG

Marcos Pa

Oct 30, 2019
You have to activate a portal next to the turned-off robot (jump on the chair next to her so you can trigger the switch). Go through the portal and you'll find the scientist and her apprentices. Battery is behind the table, but flip it off and scientist will catch you (triggers bad ending). You have to get rid of both scientist and the table.
ty

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
How tf do i get the third key? I followed the bronze tube until it just went to the ground but then i fall into the frog trap just like would happen if i take the wrong way do i miss something??

Sacchet

Dec 21, 2020
What i should do with the scientist? cause maybe i'm missing something, it only trigger some dialog or hit the table for the bad ending but there is a chest behind the table, what i should do?

wasdaa1

May 10, 2018
What i should do with the scientist? cause maybe i'm missing something, it only trigger some dialog or hit the table for the bad ending but there is a chest behind the table, what i should do?
Get the scientist on the table. There is only two choices when in front of the scientist

Sacchet

Dec 21, 2020
Get the scientist on the table. There is only two choices when in front of the scientist
Yes, do and get the bad ending, or answer no and do nothing... right? I think i'm missing something obvious

EDIT: Idk why but when i came there with a new save the option like open a switch, talk, or have sex was not hidden, in the other savefile i didn't have them and i checked again right before, idk maybe a small bug, thx however i 've done

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 41 Votes