4.70 star(s) 42 Votes

Reaper875

Jun 5, 2021
Guys, just wanted to tell you, chill. The game is being tested, there's a lot of bugs and errors that need to be polished. The game won't release this weekend, and the week that's yet to come will be bug fixing. Keep your dicks in your pants, the Forbidden Laboratory remains closed ;)
But I want it to open up! first time joining a chat about something, this made me wanna show myself :eek: Hai everyone! :p

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
So, a little update that will make you happy. Tomorrow will probably be the last day of testing the update. Poring will post some patch notes tomorrow also, so stay alert on his patreon/fanbox. The release will probably be around 3rd-4th of August, maybe the 2nd if everything goes as planned.

I hope you have large quantities of cum saved, because the workers and experiments of the Laboratory will want all of it. Every last drop ;)

1500x500.jpg

Last edited:

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
Guys, just wanted to tell you, chill. The game is being tested, there's a lot of bugs and errors that need to be polished. The game won't release this weekend, and the week that's yet to come will be bug fixing. Keep your dicks in your pants, the Forbidden Laboratory remains closed ;)
NEVER, I WILL NEVER CHILL!!!

Jun 10, 2017
So, a little update that will make you happy. Tomorrow will probably be the last day of testing the update. Poring will post some patch notes tomorrow also, so stay alert on his patreon/fanbox. The release will probably be around 3rd-4th of August, maybe the 2nd if everything goes as planned.

I hope you have large quantities of cum saved, because the workers and experiments of the Laboratory will want all of it. Every last drop ;)

View attachment 1328198
I'm always prepared
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sama変態

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

View attachment 1328198
Awesome and thank you again for all your hard work!

Reactions: Sama変態

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Today is the final test. The whole level and the BOSS. Yesterday I didn't get to see the boss, so I'm excited. Wish me luck, and pray to the gods that everything goes as planned, so we will get the release as soon as possible :D

Also, I know about this site, but I recommend you to support Poring on either his Fanbox/Patreon. He really wants to finish this game, he's really excited for this, and with our support the journey will be easier for him <3

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
Today is the final test. The whole level and the BOSS. Yesterday I didn't get to see the boss, so I'm excited. Wish me luck, and pray to the gods that everything goes as planned, so we will get the release as soon as possible :D

Also, I know about this site, but I recommend you to support Poring on either his Fanbox/Patreon. He really wants to finish this game, he's really excited for this, and with our support the journey will be easier for him <3
I know you may be unable to respond this, but is the boss some sort of Giantess? If so, man, I´D LOVE THAT

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
I know you may be unable to respond this, but is the boss some sort of Giantess? If so, man, I´D LOVE THAT
Considering one of the parts for the boss is named "Move_Arm_Mech," it's safe to assume it's at least robotic in nature. Possibly a giant mech suit piloted by a scientist.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Teschos and Alexu

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
Welp, the lab is pretty pretty bugged. Poring had to leave on an emergency. But the lab is very buggy, we are working on it.

From what i've translated, he plans on releasing it tomorrow anyways?

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
If he can fix the problems yeah, if not he will have to work tomorrow on it. He's not home right now.

4.70 star(s) 42 Votes