4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
Hey everyone, I was wondering what exactly is the difference between v 0.3.4 and the full release game? In the changelog it only states that older scenes are viewable in v 0.3.4 are those older scene not present in the full release?

Thanks to anyone who helped me

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
first one, go to the room with the mimic chest and climb the platforms to top left, once you get it, there'll be a hidden button in the far left wall to escape, dont go through the door.

second one, the first room you meet where hands come out the walls, bait the giant doll into chasing you then get grabbed by the hands to avoid it. then escape and go to the door it came out of for a gear. find the corresponding gear and it'll drop down a chest in the room where you got the golden key from

third one, go right off start, stand on the stool onto a bookcase to unlock the closed portal, go through it. go far right, stack up the boxes on top of each other to the right, then kick the table from the right, she'll start chasing you but she cant go past the boxes. then throw the top box to the left so she cant chase you there either, grab the battery and power the robot right outside. then click the button on top of the stool to turn the portal blue, leads to key.
You're not supposed to do the box exploit. If you have sex with the lab girl she'll sit on the table and get owned when you flip it.

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
played years ago, finished the game within a hour
when do we get more like this?
quite dry here considering i have almost all button mashing escape type games, my folder of games is almost 700GB

kokoranokoko

Dec 20, 2022
Finally finished both endings. Goated game by goated developer. Support Poring and buy the game if you are able so that we can get more like this in the future!

I hope Poring takes a long, nice break after this. He really deserves (and needs) it.

For those who are wondering: you get the other ending by collecting all 4 keys hidden in the stages and defeating the hidden chapel boss.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Are you sure it is an exploit? Virgin runs would be impossible if there was no intended alternative.
It could be an exploit but virginity AFAIK does absolutely nothing in this game except affect dialogue. It seems extremely weird to be able to box in a super powerful character narratively speaking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Anyone having a problem with the gallery? I go to load it and it just is black screen, no loading and waiting for over 10 mins does nothing.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone having a problem with the gallery? I go to load it and it just is black screen, no loading and waiting for over 10 mins does nothing.
It is working for me perfectly. Make sure the game is using your dedicated graphics card, verify the file integrity or any number of standard diagnostics.

nanohana12

Nov 25, 2019
If someone gets all endings or at least one with the 4 paradise keys for the final boss. Please send me the save i dont want to grind again

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
It is working for me perfectly. Make sure the game is using your dedicated graphics card, verify the file integrity or any number of standard diagnostics.
Checked it. The game works and i can play the stages but the gallery itself isn't working. No clue what is going on.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Alright. Beaten the game (both endings, but the easier one at last as I already got a glimpse of how to get the other since previous demos) and I'm very happy to see this project finished.
Cherish to Poring for getting another awesome game done! I had fun from beginning to end.

Now I gotta finish it in hard-virgin mode. If anyone interested, I don't mind showing some tips or live of how to easily pass through bosses/stages.
I'd appreciate help with beating the last stage. I can't move pass the chandeliers that come crashing down on you I'm stuck there.
Also where do you find the 4 keys to get the other ending? There's some comments here but they are really hard to follow

PD: Nevermind I noticed you can climb on top of the chandeliers and beat the final level getting the normal/bad ending, now I gotta figure out the key thingies and get the other ending

Last edited:

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
After more hours trying to get the secret keys and beat the secret final boss, I didn't understand the story much Xd
Zombatar_1.jpg
The secret ending is the true ending, since the first normal ending is very dark

It's been so long since an update, despite having problems, the author managed to finish the game, even though it didn't have much content, it was entertaining as always :D

Edit: Something I forgot to mention, apparently that boy with dark brown hair that we used to save us was always the dead hero and not everyone can see him, as the vampire girl said, he was always with us to help us,

Last edited:

Anjailaster

Formerly 'Anjai'
Oct 28, 2020
Hey everyone, I was wondering what exactly is the difference between v 0.3.4 and the full release game? In the changelog it only states that older scenes are viewable in v 0.3.4 are those older scene not present in the full release?

Thanks to anyone who helped me
I've played the demo and full version and there are only a few new H scenes maybe only 3?? (a bit disappointed) and the rest is story content which is not in the demo version

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes