Unity - Abandoned - Castle Tales [Build 0.18] [Silent Head]

1. 4.00 star(s)

botc76

I'm judging this relatively good, because unlike so many first versions, this one actually has some decent content that tells a story.

The girls all look good and while I'm a total boobs man, it is refreshing that none of them has humongous tits so far.

What made me give this four points was that after playing it, I really wanted to know how it would continue and that's definitely not something you can say of all games here.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Demo...

I like some of the concepts of this visual novel/game, but it has some quirks that need work...

The visuals of the characters are pretty decent, and same goes for the backdrops... The phantom hands look dorky and I'm not a fan of them at all... I feel it's lazy to not just include the entire person (or at least the parts fully attached to a person) and/or protagonist in any given scene...

The script is alright, but is riddled with the occasional broken English, spelling/grammar errors, and missing words... The plot revolves around a male protagonist who gets in trouble with his father (while on a business trip in the middle east) and is sent to manage a castle/mansion along side one of his fathers assistants... When he arrives he finds only the assistant and one employee still remaining there... The towns folks nearby don't seem to be very open to strangers or to strangers taking over ownership of the castle...

Overall, the story so far seems intriguing, and plays out alright for being a introduction/demo... The text needs some work, as it's a mix of easy to read with broken English and other issues, which makes it either sound weird or increases the difficulty of the read now and then... It's still early into production, that or this is just a teaser of something that already exist, as it is a demo, so not fully sure... Guess we'll need to wait and see... I look forward to seeing if there is more to come, but they need to work through those issues I already mentioned...